• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Clogs aren't gay. They can be used to batter women and ethnic minorities.

The "Mewler is in her 60s" revelation proves that girls don't wanna hear about your self-appointed right to beat up women and minorities.

Keep demanding a girl who lives up to your racist standards, then be shocked you can't find her.

G

You get the alliance is bringing you down, right? Nobody cares about the Hannigan alliance, the Williams alliance.

You're unquestionably loyal to a group that doesn't care. You're Daniel Garcia in the JAC. They love what you bring but they'll never respect you. You're a soldier forced to worship actresses you don't care about.

Stop trying to fuck with my head. I love the Alliance boys. I had my happiest times on this forum just goofing and laughing around with them. I love them.

G

Nothing wrong with an honest day's pay. Every person performing a perfectly legal job should be treated respectfully.

There's nothing shameful about cleaning toilets, and pointing out the good work that Flavia does regularly is not disrespectful.

But your comment comes very close, implying that her job and her position as Dan's wife somehow makes her deserve her scorn.

TLDR: Standing up for Flavia's honor? That's your bit?!
It’s a reference to me being a simp, Dan.

Edit: removed the exclamation mark because that was silly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
The "Mewler is in her 60s" revelation proves that girls don't wanna hear about your self-appointed right to beat up women and minorities.

Keep demanding a girl who lives up to your racist standards, then be shocked you can't find her.
How old are you, dude?
I think the video pretty much speaks for itself.
I didn't watch it.

G

just in case the call ends up being a swatting attempt and people suspect me because I was the first to notice (which to be fair were my suspicions when people ntoiced on random days), I have a script that runs in the background checking the MKE PD calls logger
View attachment 71827

still think it's most likely Pat complaining about Dan
What language is the script? I wanna learn to do stuff like this but idk what I should learn.