• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

G

I’m good with it, welcome back [SIZE=26px]brotha.[/SIZE]

this you?

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 7.42.13 PM.png

G

He stepped in shit a few times on the podcast but when he said that, I always took it to mean ringleader of the podcast, not the board or all the wacky funsters.
I can forget all the bullshit. Watching him muck it up with everyone at Hooligans while the dolls are on the table made my fucking week. In my book, that's alotta fawkin points..

BUT I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BOOK MEANS UGAAAHHZZT TO ME!!!!

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
That was a bit. Most of the KF posts were a bit. There are a half dozen or so folks here who don't realize when they're biting on a hook.

I mean I like Bam, Josiah, PCL, SE, Boomia but if Dan announces his top 6 fav posters on KF, be obnoxious about it.

Then I shitpost about it enough where Torquie gets sooooo shitfaced and posts his 100% serious favorite posters list. And says he has a crush on Mewler who is a 60-something Fox News boomer.

G

Torquie gets sooooo shitfaced and posts his 100% serious favorite posters list. And says he has a crush on Mewler who is a 60-something Fox News boomer.
You'd be more accepting if she was 12, right, pedo?

You have been instructed to stop bringing up the time I got shitfaced and said I liked RobertMewler. Continuing to do so constitutes felony harassment. Do not mention it again.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
What's with the bent pipe railing in the walkway? Is that just a bad angle? Their house just looks poor. We've looked at a few fixer uppers and we know we'd fix them up fast... not wait until it's so dilapidated that the city condems it and a dollar general buys the lot to put in a location.

Also nice diaper on the lawn, stupid. (Paul Weimer enters the chat)

20221020_113557.jpg

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
What's with the bent pipe railing in the walkway? Is that just a bad angle? Their house just looks poor. We've looked at a few fixer uppers and we know we'd fix them up fast... not wait until it's so dilapidated that the city condems it and a dollar general buys the lot to put in a location.

Also nice diaper on the lawn, stupid. (Paul Weimer enters the chat)

View attachment 71869
not bent, that's constructed out of npt pipe, 90° and 45° elbows. standard wopjob