• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
just in case the call ends up being a swatting attempt and people suspect me because I was the first to notice (which to be fair were my suspicions when people ntoiced on random days), I have a script that runs in the background checking the MKE PD calls logger
View attachment 71827

still think it's most likely Pat complaining about Dan
Felony learning to code, child. You won't get time to code in prison. Wait quietly for the knockknock

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
Suspect was wearing only a robe, screeching with emphasized T's and vowels, before being subdued with thirteen tasers - necessary, because as one officer was quoted saying, "He was very fat, and the skin was dry and near impenetrable like cow leather. Possibly because he's so fat." Another officer questioned a possible obsession with the 1980's Detroit Tigers, as a half conscious and drooling piggy was heard to be muttering the word "Trammell" repeatedly.
"Hello? Yeah, this is Lou Whitaker.

You want me to what in your wife?"