• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Redeemed. Still hurt you basically said I was piece of shit even though I pimped the podcast constantly for you. Anyway. Welcome back Brotherman. Just take the beating for a few days. Don’t go running away again.
Does this end the bit where we explain O&A bits to him?

That's a reference to a bit we had where we explained O&A bits to Dan, Dan.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
G

That was a bit. Most of the KF posts were a bit. There are a half dozen or so folks here who don't realize when they're biting on a hook.

3F4CA8B2-E0E4-4050-8C52-AFE392E15626.jpeg

G

[BOC][/BOC]
You know where to find it.
Christ almighty I can’t believe I upvoted that. The leaning into the Bam and Boomia beatings, the unironic comparison to Gregg. Painful ham handed references. This was not the way to come back, Dan.

When Milligrams did this shit with cow brain it was a decent goof. BDA repeating it with the pig man was as stupid but kinda amusing. This is just bad big dogging a hydrocephalic wet head.

And I appreciate the work you put in with Apostlegate, bro and never once disrespected your wife but no just no.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
And I appreciate the work you put in with Apostlegate, bro and never once disrespected your wife but no just no.
Nothing wrong with an honest day's pay. Every person performing a perfectly legal job should be treated respectfully.

There's nothing shameful about cleaning toilets, and pointing out the good work that Flavia does regularly is not disrespectful.

But your comment comes very close, implying that her job and her position as Dan's wife somehow makes her deserve her scorn.

TLDR: Standing up for Flavia's honor? That's your bit?!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
So Dan, your autism manifests such
that you believe every decision you make was a bit?

Heh. That's pretty funny.

How did he blow up the bar hangout in some other thread? He has never acknowledged it. The guy who did acknowledge it and say you were just some dude - “stealthygeek#1fan” - isn’t Dan.