• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
I'll never understand putting your entire life out there and chasing clout from a place like this, especially after being mercilessly fucked with for months. That said, that mini livestream was worth it just to see Mewler's dolls propped up on the Hoolis bar. You know pig was absolutely seething about that.

"Tess? It's Patrick. Remove those dolls immediately! Don't you know that's one of the nazis who's literally trying to kill me!"
It's my favorite Mullenism, it seems Dan literally can't (for some Godforsaken reason) stop trying to gain our approval. It's so pathetic and wonderful at the same time.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
just in case the call ends up being a swatting attempt and people suspect me because I was the first to notice (which to be fair were my suspicions when people ntoiced on random days), I have a script that runs in the background checking the MKE PD calls logger
1666301670891.png

still think it's most likely Pat complaining about Dan

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It's my favorite Mullenism, it seems Dan literally can't (for some Godforsaken reason) stop trying to gain our approval. It's so pathetic and wonderful at the same time.
Well, don’t worry. Dan assured us, that we are forgiven for our misdeeds against him. Glad he cleared that up. We’re all also marks, and Dan is the mongoloid behind the curtain. That was beyond embarrassing.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
just in case the call ends up being a swatting attempt and people suspect me because I was the first to notice (which to be fair were my suspicions when people ntoiced on random days), I have a script that runs in the background checking the MKE PD calls logger
View attachment 71827

Nice asynchronous programming stupid.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
View attachment 71827

It's 100% pat complaining about Dan. I bet he browses this board and his thread on kiwifarms more than he does twitter.

Hi pat!