• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
View attachment 71812

where the fuck is my gun...FUCK!
Run Forrest run, where the fuck is my gun!

1666295832454.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I'll never understand putting your entire life out there and chasing clout from a place like this, especially after being mercilessly fucked with for months. That said, that mini livestream was worth it just to see Mewler's dolls propped up on the Hoolis bar. You know pig was absolutely seething about that.

"Tess? It's Patrick. Remove those dolls immediately! Don't you know that's one of the nazis who's literally trying to kill me!"

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Making the ol' Pilgrimage to Hooligans!

Please remind Pat of the symbolic gesture of the Lappening dolls having a nice sitdown behind the Hooli's bar. You can spit in someone's face and they wipe it off with a napkin. You can piss on someone's gave and it'll sink into the soil. But the disrespect lingers forever.

This isn't some drunk lurker driving up from Indiana after some heated texts. He needed to feel comfortable enough to let Ade sit on another man's lap, lose her to said guy, piss off O&A fans, have them discover said picture, have an old lady meticulously stich replicas of Ade & Jon, and have those replicas show up at the only place he feels comfortable writing, his supposed job.

The doll's spirit forever lives at Hooligans. What's done is done, all that's left with is to cope that it happened.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Word from INTERPOL is that a serial killer called the Wisconsin Pork Pie was caught slaughtering a mentally handicapped gentleman in the basement half of his two-halves home.

Suspect was wearing only a robe, screeching with emphasized T's and vowels, before being subdued with thirteen tasers - necessary, because as one officer was quoted saying, "He was very fat, and the skin was dry and near impenetrable like cow leather. Possibly because he's so fat." Another officer questioned a possible obsession with the 1980's Detroit Tigers, as a half conscious and drooling piggy was heard to be muttering the word "Trammell" repeatedly.

The victim, deceased and in pieces besides a pristine and abnormally sized head, is survived by his mail order wife and her shit-scrubbing business. When asked for comment, the victims wife repeatedly said "No no, Missy Danny-El is no home."

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Who runs in a sweatshirt made of cotton? Jesus, Pig. Even if you’re a weekend runner, get some actual running clothes that breathe. He was probably drenched in sweat at 3/4 of a mile
He didn’t run a marathon in that. He drove close to the finish line and made a hammy performance of jogging over it like he was in Chariots of Fire.

Forum Clout
He didn’t run a marathon in that. He drove close to the finish line and made a hammy performance of jogging over it like he was in Chariots of Fire.
My favorite little fun fact from that picture is that he actually finished with a slower time than that lady who was in her mid 40s.

Complete failure at every aspect in life.