• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
You'd be more accepting if she was 12, right, pedo?

You have been instructed to stop bringing up the time I got shitfaced and said I liked RobertMewler. Continuing to do so constitutes felony harassment. Do not mention it again.

maxresdefault.jpg

Look Torquie, the biological issue is... if you want kids, you can't chase an anti-Semitic boomer who has already hit menopause. That factory is closed.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What's with the bent pipe railing in the walkway? Is that just a bad angle? Their house just looks poor. We've looked at a few fixer uppers and we know we'd fix them up fast... not wait until it's so dilapidated that the city condems it and a dollar general buys the lot to put in a location.

Also nice diaper on the lawn, stupid. (Paul Weimer enters the chat)

View attachment 71869
He was going to leave that diaper there until snow covered it but because the internet laughed at him over it, he will actually pick it up.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
What's with the bent pipe railing in the walkway? Is that just a bad angle? Their house just looks poor. We've looked at a few fixer uppers and we know we'd fix them up fast... not wait until it's so dilapidated that the city condems it and a dollar general buys the lot to put in a location.

Also nice diaper on the lawn, stupid. (Paul Weimer enters the chat)

View attachment 71869
Just saying pat. I could do a long commute to this

This is a fixer upper that an online terrorist can easily afford and not do a rent to own. 40 acres with a house that doesn't look like it's section 8 with tinfoil on the windows. And guess what? It's a whole house. None of this technicality thing. Felony not living in the ghetto, child. Wait quietly for the cicadas and bullfrogs.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I agree with you about this, 24 hours ago some motherfuckers were still bashing Dan and now they’re ready to suck his dick again.

You get the alliance is bringing you down, right? Nobody cares about the Hannigan alliance, the Williams alliance.

You're unquestionably loyal to a group that doesn't care. You're Daniel Garcia in the JAC. They love what you bring but they'll never respect you. You're a soldier forced to worship actresses you don't care about.

G

Word from INTERPOL is that a serial killer called the Wisconsin Pork Pie was caught slaughtering a mentally handicapped gentleman in the basement half of his two-halves home.

Suspect was wearing only a robe, screeching with emphasized T's and vowels, before being subdued with thirteen tasers - necessary, because as one officer was quoted saying, "He was very fat, and the skin was dry and near impenetrable like cow leather. Possibly because he's so fat." Another officer questioned a possible obsession with the 1980's Detroit Tigers, as a half conscious and drooling piggy was heard to be muttering the word "Trammell" repeatedly.

The victim, deceased and in pieces besides a pristine and abnormally sized head, is survived by his mail order wife and her shit-scrubbing business. When asked for comment, the victims wife repeatedly said "No no, Missy Danny-El is no home."
Fuck, my fucking ribs! But seriously folksh that poor giant jawed wife. She must be so upset. Someone call Scotland Yard for fuck’s sake. Wisconsin is becoming a gosh darn cesspool, says I.