• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

G

Of course it doesn't matter. Does anything matter on here? We don madder, B.

But I don't think it hurts to ask the why if you're going to waltz back in like everything is keen. He had a dramatic exit and then walked it back saying it's a bit. I just think it's... Odd, frankly.

I don't expect an answer, but I wanted to ask it.

Now walg me to my trugg.

SO SO SO SO Ray, you’re saying we shouldn’t take this retarded nonsense too seriously but we should be allowed to ask questions?

You’re always right, Ray, you’re always right!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Sure but I just find it bizarre how people are now debating the authenticity of the Dan Mullen persona.

“Dan isn’t special but here’s my thesis on why he might not be the person in the picture.“ WGAF?
I do. What a great bit that would be, framing some highly successful Down syndrome guy for unknown reasons for a decade? Entangling him with Pat, it would be great

G

Dan is an autistic faggot who's probably pulling some long con bit with the other secret forum goo gobblers, but I appreciate his autistic faggotry here, beaides he can sound like a schmarmy douche. Making Pat sperg to the police about getting a beer at Hooligans is funny shit.

Let him throw his name and address around, lightening rod on top for the feds...I think Dan Mullen is just some poor normie fuck whos info he stole...I might take a ride to Plymouth
Rick calling the cops on felony Bud Light drinking snatched a few African American’s ribs but Dan is still Dan and still obviously not in on da bit which he claims to be regardless. I need a turkey sandwich.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Nice pretending to laugh along while seething inside, stupid.

I wonder how long this fake charade of being a good sport lasts this time, and when your true passive agressiveness and cuntiness comes out.

Your posting has been truly awful lately. Quality over quantity my dude. You probably have 40 posts in this thread alone, not a single joke, just angry white incel bitterness.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Your posting has been truly awful lately. Quality over quantity my dude. You probably have 40 posts in this thread alone, not a single joke, just angry white incel bitterness.
I don't give a shit, dude!

1658356721618 (1).jpeg

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
It's 8:15 pm over here and i just frantically logged in to car crash your retarded post.

Quality of quantity my dude.

I mean I'm struggling to name another poster worse than you lately. 50% of the time it's just bitter incel shit. The other 50% is a picture of Xena. Other posters can add to the discussion, you can't. HEY GUYS WHAT ABOUT ME HAVE YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE ALLIANCE?!?!

You seriously want Dan to admit you're funny, you needy little weirdo? Stop posting pictures of Lucy Lawless smiling in literally every thread and contribute something meaningful. Can you take another depression-related "break" from the forums already? Sheesh.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I mean I'm struggling to name another poster worse than you lately. 50% of the time it's just bitter incel shit. The other 50% is a picture of Xena. Other posters can add to the discussion, you can't. HEY GUYS WHAT ABOUT ME HAVE YOU FORGOT ABOUT THE ALLIANCE?!?!

You seriously want Dan to admit you're funny, you needy little weirdo? Stop posting pictures of Lucy Lawless smiling in literally every thread and contribute something meaningful. Can you take another depression-related "break" from the forums already? Sheesh.
xena-reunion-photo.jpg

G

Nigger be seething, take this retarded shit more seriously dude.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
It took me a while to 'get' the Alliance/Lucy/Clog/Ricci posting but I find it hilarious now. You'll get there, hon.