Live AMA in 5 minutes... Ask me anything!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Who or what are you satirizing? You declared you had a crush on Lucy Lawless and have shitposted about it ever since. There's nothing funny or clever about it.
ELMv6ITX0AAmFeX.jpg

G

You don't have to explain yourself to this tard, why do we have to prove anything to this cunt, i'm not posting for his or anyone's approval.

Don’t take all this shit too seriously. It doesn’t mean anything in the end. Eventually we will all be dust in the wind (nice current reference, stupid!)

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Not to get too gay or sentimental but i always see you as a beacon of sanity amidst all this insanity.

:ray_gif:

This place IS my source of insanity. Such is my sense of humour, where I seek out a place with such different perspectives that let's me laugh my bollocks off.

My brother Steve respects it, but it's not his cup of tea. Tyla tolerated my warped sense of humour, but never understood it. Gosia actually gets it, and sometimes she still surprises even me. Polish gals, I fucking tell ya...

I get the little chaos I crave in just the right dose on this site, because no offense, if I was in an actual room with all of you I'd probably have to kill myself.

G

Whole lotta negativity in this thread. What we need is a place for everyone to say positive things about each other. Conveniently, I started just the thread!

(oh wow Cubes, that's so cool thank you! I'm gonna go say something nice about you right now!)

No problem, gang. Here ya go.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://pfgforums.com/threads/my-top-posters-list.23913/[/URL]