• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
The more I see of her…….

Would.
1698092296509.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Even if Jim had married a girl the relationship is a mess. How do they respond to mundane questions like: How did you two meet?
You think Norton would avoid answering that question? He would love to embarrass and humiliate strangers while telling them the truth just to see them revulse and be grossed out by his story. Norton gets off on being a freak in public and forcing the rest of society to "tolerate" his abnormal satanic lifestyle.

"Yeah Prince Alan was a camwhore who shoved things in his ass and jacked off while dressing like Princess Peach from Mario. I would pay $10K a month in camwhore tokens to get hi....her to stuff his fist in his asshole while I edged for seven hours. Did you see The Irishman on Netflix?".

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
You think Norton would avoid answering that question? He would love to embarrass and humiliate strangers while telling them the truth just to see them revulse and be grossed out by his story. Norton gets off on being a freak in public and forcing the rest of society to "tolerate" his abnormal satanic lifestyle.

"Yeah Prince Alan was a camwhore who shoved things in his ass and jacked off while dressing like Princess Peach from Mario. I would pay $10K a month in camwhore tokens to get hi....her to stuff his fist in his asshole while I edged for seven hours. Did you see The Irishman on Netflix?".
He kept his marriage a secret for over a year and made the announcement because they were about to be spotted together on a cruise. He’s not as “in your face” about this as some of you are saying. Also, how does his husband feel? Does he want to share with everyone that he was/is a tranny cam whore and Norton was one of his paypig losers?

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Some people, especially reddit millennials are adorably naive. 'It makes him happy! That's all that matters!'

Drinking a bottle of Jack every weekend made me very happy. I stopped though because the eventual cost would be greater than my momentary happiness.

People have traded liberal dogma for their common sense. He's a well off single man in his 50s that lives in a cool Manhattan apartment. Can they not see how that be prey to a transsexual foreign sex worker who wants to get into the country and become famous. And oh by the way, this man used to be a client.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Even if Jim had married a girl the relationship is a mess. How do they respond to mundane questions like: How did you two meet?

That’s the funniest part of this to me. It’s insanely awkward from every angle. Just marrying a known cam whore would be awkward enough but throw in the fact that “she” is also 25 years younger than Jimmy and y’know - has a fucking cock! It’s just so absurd. Hearing him try to act like “aw shucks I guess I just decided to settle with a nice girl after all” is just so darkly funny to me when he’s just basically bribed a male sex worker to be his “wife”.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
The fact he was a client and paypigged his way into marriage is infinitely more pathetic and hilarious than it being a tranny
Every single post is about clothes and what trendy restaurant they're eating at. He started a reddit for tracking himself, where he's at and what he's doing like he's Taylor Swift. This shit is enormous red flags, penis or no.

He doesn't have a grasp on American culture (man of laughter) and doesn't understand Jim Norton isn't actually famous just because he has money. When he realizes he can't parlay being Mrs. Norton into his own fame it's going to end, badly. I don't believe for a second this person came to New York City to enjoy quiet dinners and sorting KISS posters.

Forum Clout
Every single post is about clothes and what trendy restaurant they're eating at. He started a reddit for tracking himself, where he's at and what he's doing like he's Taylor Swift. This shit is enormous red flags, penis or no.

He doesn't have a grasp on American culture (man of laughter) and doesn't understand Jim Norton isn't actually famous just because he has money. When he realizes he can't parlay being Mrs. Norton into his own fame it's going to end, badly. I don't believe for a second this person came to New York City to enjoy quiet dinners and sorting KISS posters.
At 31, Alan is over the hill in term of camping/whoring, his asshole probably can't take another cock without his shits just spilling out (he and Jim clearly don't fuck). His best bet it to semi make it as the next trans influencer with Jim's Sirius leverage, expect him to be the new hole on J&S

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
At 31, Alan is over the hill in term of camping/whoring, his asshole probably can't take another cock without his shits just spilling out (he and Jim clearly don't fuck). His best bet it to semi make it as the next trans influencer with Jim's Sirius leverage, expect him to be the new hole on J&S
That's the issue, he has no leverage. He's the comedy cellar turtle that didn't make it to the sea. If he couldnt ride the coattails of Colin and Schumer it's not happening now. Maybe Nick will catch on as in 'influencer' but like you said he's 31 and his weird 90 say fiance marriage to a weird pervert isn't going to help either.