• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

I_amnot_anyone

Water Buffaler
Forum Clout
Jesus. He is not a woman. A woman doesn’t have a dick. Stupid flagging
Some people, especially reddit millennials are adorably naive. 'It makes him happy! That's all that matters!'

Drinking a bottle of Jack every weekend made me very happy. I stopped though because the eventual cost would be greater than my momentary happiness.

People have traded liberal dogma for their common sense. He's a well off single man in his 50s that lives in a cool Manhattan apartment. Can they not see how that be prey to a transsexual foreign sex worker who wants to get into the country and become famous. And oh by the way, this man used to be a client.
how is no one worried for jim? He’s going to fall out the window soon.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
Look. You all know i’m a fag and love a tranny but this is borderline disturbing. A few months ago this woman was jerking off on cam and getting flown to other countries to be fucked by strange men. She still has big saggy balls under her huge cock. And she’s calling herself his fucking housewife…
Are you talking about the dude that married Jim Norton?

G

It would be considerably less gay if he was in a "straightforward" homosexual relationship with another man, which is of course what he is in, but all this "she" nonsense is just ridiculous. As others have said, if it was post op and had a nasty infected gash, he'd want nothing to do with it. He loves cock.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
As others have said, if it was post op and had a nasty infected gash, he'd want nothing to do with it. He loves cock.

It's pretty funny that both he and nana had to wait until the whole tranny thing was fully mainstream and accepted before they could satisfy their lifelong desire for cock.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
It's pretty funny that both he and nana had to wait until the whole tranny thing was fully mainstream and accepted before they could satisfy their lifelong desire for cock.
My fag talk was deleted so i’m not repeating myself here. Jim has always been a tranny lover. The only thing that changed was societies attitudes. It used to be that “Ok he fucks trannies but he doesnt love or respect them” because that was Jims whole joke. He cant do that now because its transphobic. So he has to treat them like real women (regardless if he believes they are or not.) So of course he marries a tranny now when everyone would tell him how brave it is.

Nana is just an ultimate closet fag. People could be running around fucking dogs and it be accepted and Nana still wouldn’t tip his toes into gay. Well he has obviously but cant confront that.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
My fag talk was deleted so i’m not repeating myself here. Jim has always been a tranny lover. The only thing that changed was societies attitudes. It used to be that “Ok he fucks trannies but he doesnt love or respect them” because that was Jims whole joke. He cant do that now because its transphobic. So he has to treat them like real women (regardless if he believes they are or not.) So of course he marries a tranny now when everyone would tell him how brave it is.

Excellent point. I think that's why the whole thing is so jarring to me. He's essentially married his fetish so he has access to cock whenever he wants it but now we've reached a point in society where everyone just has to play along and pretend he's married to a woman and it's all normal. Kind of the best of both worlds for the worm. It'll be interesting to see how he'll handle it will it inevitably all collapses though.