• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Not hearing a trace of a scandinavian accent. Ms. Norton is likely an American of Norwegian ancestry, so all you funsters with the green card theories are barking up the wrong tree.

Plus, a Norwegian wouldn't marry an American for a green card. You rubes are incapable of seeing the differences between a neighborhood in Oslo vs a favela in Brazil or a shack in the Phillipines.
I'll have you know I'm a learned and world travelling man sir. Plus he's said he's Norwegian in one of the reels and has the Norwegian flag in one pic. You can also hear his accent if you listen closely. I have a Norwegian friend who I thought was a Greek American for the first week because of his accent but he was just a tourist in Greece. He actually became somewhat famous in Norway

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
J&S Oct 23rd breakdown:

3 minutes of flu and nose blowing talk to start the show. Sam segues “You caused quite a stir this weekend” “Yeah I know….I’ll confess, the whole things a bit.”

Sam says he’s annoyed by people texting him asking what’s going on with Jim. No one knew about it and thought it was a bit. Jim says he has “old man thumbnails” referring to the picture posted here. “Who said you had old man thumbnails?” “….My wife.” Cue hyena laughter. “I’m very bad at thumbnails.” RIVETING CONVERSATIONS!

Sam says people are paying attention because Jim is “finally opening the door to his personal life”. No he’s opening the door to the fucking closet. “The first time I go into complete detail about it (the relationship) i wanna do it with her…it’s been hard and frustrating for her too.” Yeah I bet.

“I will say this, we’ve been married for a while, not like 5 years but its been a while and we’ve enjoyed being private.” Jim lists a couple of concerns they were gonna have living with someone for the first time and he snuck in “I mean is she gonna like the US?” in there. So foreign prostitute confirmed.

“So before I said anything publicly I wanted to make sure this is something we wanted to do.” Sam: “It seems like you’re more shy on video than she is.” Jim: “Yes shes VERY comfortable being on video.” Cue hyena laughter but I loffed too to be honest witcha.

“Btw i’m not ONLY gonna post wife content i’m not gonna be the HEY THIS IS MY WIFE guys. And eventually we’re gonna do something on Youtube.”

Jim complains that people think he looks miserable in the videos posted. Says he’s really happy being married. The pictures Jim first posted were from LAST OCTOBER. So this has been going on for a while. All his friends knew privately but this doesn’t track with what Sam said at the beginning that no one knew.

“The 90 day fiance fucked everything up. Because people know that once you get to America you have to get married. We had to. Everybody knows the rules. Someones here they can’t be here for 6 months and not be married. She’s from Norway.” Basically whenever she moved here Jim knew he had to get married to her and he confirms she’s been in the country for over a year.

Continued below

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Part 2:

No wedding. Went down to courthouse. No ceremony. Johnathan his manager and sponsor was the witness with Colin as his back up if the flight got delayed. Says he was terrified to get married. Jim explains how he now has to figure out how to fix fights being married. Says that his brain is fucked up and he thinks of cheating but Alena has his location on her iphone and so does he for her.

“People have been very cool i’ve gotten a lot of emails and texts from people.”

Sam: “I can’t explain to people how much it hurts Jim to not be honest.” (About “hiding” his marriage)

Lotta fawwwkin talk about Jim trying to figure out how to work the wife aspect into material. “I want to normalize this…that this is like other relationships.” (Paraphrasing). Jim says the decision to make it public was just random and not done for any reason or event. “Theres podcasts I havent done for years because you know they’ll interview you and you’ll have to talk around it, because i’ll feel like a liar.” Sam: “Yeah it would be hard to do a podcast with someone you havent seen in a while and theyre asking you about you.” WHO’S PODCAST? SPECULATE SPECULATE! :image_9253: Jim then says Sam knows more than anybody else about him. How sad.

Says Alena is friends with Jims ex and they call each other when they fight. “And you know my family has been great. I know a lot of people in these situations have family issues and i always feel for people who have to deal with that.” Jim says his family found out because he brought ALENA to his PARENTS HOUSE. FOR THE HOLIDAYS. Jim saw their rings and asked if they were engaged. He didn’t even tell them because he “forgot”. Apparently this caused Alena to scream and cry on the ride home.

Sam: “How did you know this was the one?” (LONG PONTIFICATING BREATH THROUGH THE NOSE) “Uhhmmm because when you’re willing to work to make something happen.” Basically he says he got married because he loved Alena so much he wanted her in the US easier. Why the fuck couldn’t he just find a tranny here and NOT marry her???

Alena says she wants kids. Jim is a hard no but complicit in getting a dog. Sam: “You and your hot tall wife and a small dog is a visual.” Jim: “It does suck having a taller wife because Alena will go “That guys a chaser” (This is slang for men who objectify but fuck trans women) and i’ll be like “Why do you say that?” and she’ll be like “You didn’t see him look at me?” Sam stupidly asks “Whats a chaser?” and Jim sputters. “Uhhh uhm uhhh it’s someone who uhh chases uh a certain type of young lady.”

“Again life has been really great. Everyone has been really great to me. I mean…once in a while you run into somebody you know. Like i can tell theres a few people i know who are not…I know on the surface they’d be on board but I know they’re not. I mean I really don’t give a fuck. Theres no one I wouldn’t not cut out immediately. Like hey if you’re not gonna treat her well or you’re not even able PRETEND to be comfortable with it I don’t need you in my life. I’m not out to convince anybody.” WHO COULD HE BE TALKING ABOUT?? SPECULATE SPECULATE! :image_9253::image_9253:

Continued…? Below

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
J&S Oct 23rd breakdown:

3 minutes of flu and nose blowing talk to start the show. Sam segues “You caused quite a stir this weekend” “Yeah I know….I’ll confess, the whole things a bit.”

Sam says he’s annoyed by people texting him asking what’s going on with Jim. No one knew about it and thought it was a bit. Jim says he has “old man thumbnails” referring to the picture posted here. “Who said you had old man thumbnails?” “….My wife.” Cue hyena laughter. “I’m very bad at thumbnails.” RIVETING CONVERSATIONS!

Sam says people are paying attention because Jim is “finally opening the door to his personal life”. No he’s opening the door to the fucking closet. “The first time I go into complete detail about it (the relationship) i wanna do it with her…it’s been hard and frustrating for her too.” Yeah I bet.

“I will say this, we’ve been married for a while, not like 5 years but its been a while and we’ve enjoyed being private.” Jim lists a couple of concerns they were gonna have living with someone for the first time and he snuck in “I mean is she gonna like the US?” in there. So foreign prostitute confirmed.

“So before I said anything publicly I wanted to make sure this is something we wanted to do.” Sam: “It seems like you’re more shy on video than she is.” Jim: “Yes shes VERY comfortable being on video.” Cue hyena laughter but I loffed too to be honest witcha.

“Btw i’m not ONLY gonna post wife content i’m not gonna be the HEY THIS IS MY WIFE guys. And eventually we’re gonna do something on Youtube.”

Jim complains that people think he looks miserable in the videos posted. Says he’s really happy being married. The pictures Jim first posted were from LAST OCTOBER. So this has been going on for a while. All his friends knew privately but this doesn’t track with what Sam said at the beginning that no one knew.

“The 90 day fiance fucked everything up. Because people know that once you get to America you have to get married. We had to. Everybody knows the rules. Someones here they can’t be here for 6 months and not be married. She’s from Norway.” Basically whenever she moved here Jim knew he had to get married to her and he confirms she’s been in the country for over a year.

Continued below
TYFYS.

I stand corrected with the 🇳🇴 thing. My point was just that people aren't typically marrying someone they wouldn't otherwise in order to escape Norway and live in US.

Obviously the immigration restrictions still apply, though.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Jim: “You hear about that wives and best friends not getting along, and thats different than knowing someone has a problem with it. Or going “WHAT ARE YOU DOING JIM??” Fuck you. I know what i’m doing and i’m happy with it. I wasn’t pushed into any corner.” SPECULATE MORE!!! :image_9253:

Jim: “Its unfortunate that trans people are seen as sensitive or….but when you meet her you know you go “Oh shes a normal person.”” 30 fucking minutes in and the first confirmation shes a tranny. “You know she goes “I can’t believe how influential Opie and Anthony were!” You know like stuff she saw on the internet as a kid she goes “I can’t believe that was O&A!” What the fuck?? Shes a brothaman???

I’m fucking done guys. I wanna blow my brains out and I only got half way through but that HAS to be the only interesting parts of this. Now blow me in the fucking jacuzzi.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Jim: “You hear about that wives and best friends not getting along, and thats different than knowing someone has a problem with it. Or going “WHAT ARE YOU DOING JIM??” Fuck you. I know what i’m doing and i’m happy with it. I wasn’t pushed into any corner.” SPECULATE MORE!!! :image_9253:

Jim: “Its unfortunate that trans people are seen as sensitive or….but when you meet her you know you go “Oh shes a normal person.”” 30 fucking minutes in and the first confirmation shes a tranny. “You know she goes “I can’t believe how influential Opie and Anthony were!” You know like stuff she saw on the internet as a kid she goes “I can’t believe that was O&A!” What the fuck?? Shes a brothaman???

I’m fucking done guys. I wanna blow my brains out and I only got half way through but that HAS to be the only interesting parts of this. Now blow me in the fucking jacuzzi.
TYFYS 🫡

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout

The first funny-ish thing Jim has done in years and it sounds like he made it very boring. Those two are extremely worthless