• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
It has become clear to me that my behavior in the past 24 hours has served as a distraction to the critically important day-to-day work of maintaining this thread. For this reason, I am resigning my position -- effective immediately -- in order to let the O and A community move on and continue posting their thoughts about Jim Norton's wedding.
Man of retardation will now leave man of laughter and man of pecker alone, and that's a good thing

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Besides Obama what "famous" person has married a tranny?

None. You'd definitely have heard about it if even a semi-famous person was married to a tranny. I'm sure there are tons of famous actors/musicians out there with a fetish like the worm but the difference most wouldn't want the hit to their reputation and career as to actually marry one. Of course the worm doesn't have any reputation to uphold so it's not an issue for him.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

Wa4892

Forum Clout
You may be getting it a little confused. The black woman you’re talking about is Mary Jean, a good friend of Norton who probably gave him a pity fuck once. I’ve seen no indication they’ve ever lived together but for 2-3 years they were hanging out all the time and she was on J&S a shit ton. Don’t know what happened to her tho. Sniff.
Thanks. I think you're right about the pics I saw being Jim with Mary Jane. They were just normal, pics in what looked liked a casual domestic setting. At the time I saw these pics, Jim was talking on XM about a Kiss poster he was hiding from his girlfriend. I must have assumed the 'girlfriend' was the black girl from the pictures, but apparently the girlfried he was talking about was his - now - husband.

Mystery solved.

Greggg

Forum Clout
im listening to this fucking travesty of a show where this homo talks about his gay marriage. I feel sick seriously. but he is not on good terms with nana. he listed people who have been very nice to them and left out the old girl then later when saying something about words. Jim said “yeah someone saying a word had a Great effect on my career” with complete contempt in his voice though he tried to hide it. faggot nana lost the respect of the cocksucker.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I really hate Jimmy. That video of them walking and Jim filming and saying shit like “everyone is mad I’m in the frame when they all want to see how good you look”

That comment bothered me immensely. Nobody but Jim thinks that fucking alien creature looks good. Nobody thinks you “scored”, you damaged little toad. It doesn’t even come close to passing as a woman.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I went back to listen to the Monday Jim and Sam show. Got through 30 minutes and I have a prediction.

Norton is going to try to spin this into a reality TV show of some sort, like a Not So Real Housewives.
I didn't think of that angle to be perfectly honest witcha...it makes total sense. It'll be on Bravo or one of those types of channels, but I bet people would watch it since trannies are all the rage these days