• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
5B41D3FA-C544-4FC2-B1EE-5DB4051BEB90.jpeg

This made me unreasonably sad. She’s in a completely new country with 0 friends. Everyone she knows (i.e, who her husband knows) are a bunch of Z list celebrities. All her friends are probably the wives of Nortons friends. Lonely muug.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
20E8B079-DB42-4518-ADF7-A01ED0CC8B1D.jpeg

Nortons home is like Buffalo Bills basement at this point. Just deranged and without any cohesion design wise other than being influenced by the insane people who occupy the space. Imagine walking into Nortons apartment. Fox news is blaring because baby boy has bad hearing. Oversized Ozzy pictures line the wall. In the corner is a rack of fur coats, Prada bags, and a Norweigan flag. A 6’5 tranny stunts around the apartment in revealing clothing. And somewhere in this picture is Jimmy BROODING on the phone with a customer service agent. It’s fucking horrific.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
View attachment 161739
Nortons home is like Buffalo Bills basement at this point. Just deranged and without any cohesion design wise other than being influenced by the insane people who occupy the space. Imagine walking into Nortons apartment. Fox news is blaring because baby boy has bad hearing. Oversized Ozzy pictures line the wall. In the corner is a rack of fur coats, Prada bags, and a Norweigan flag. A 6’5 tranny stunts around the apartment in revealing clothing. And somewhere in this picture is Jimmy BROODING on the phone with a customer service agent. It’s fucking horrific.
Brutal. It's hilarious that he only knows how to dress like a complete whore.

Toast

Forum Clout
View attachment 161739
Fucker has a patio in Jew York? I hope It takes all his money in the divorce.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I went back to listen to the Monday Jim and Sam show. Got through 30 minutes and I have a prediction.

Norton is going to try to spin this into a reality TV show of some sort, like a Not So Real Housewives.
Gonna say no, because that's an interesting idea, which Jim doesn't have.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
View attachment 161737
This made me unreasonably sad. She’s in a completely new country with 0 friends. Everyone she knows (i.e, who her husband knows) are a bunch of Z list celebrities. All her friends are probably the wives of Nortons friends. Lonely muug.
Don't feel too bad that lunch probably costed and nice chunk of change and there are plenty of budding game designers with fancy hair that would jump to be her friend.

Forum Clout
View attachment 161737
Sir, that is neither a "her" nor a "she" and there's no reason to pity a tranny prostitute who probably spent $200 on that solo lunch.

Forum Clout
View attachment 161737
Apparently its only friend is the worms ex. They call each other when Norton “fucks up”

Forum Clout
Can we all please reflect on how much horror Norton has brought upon his family? He’s spent 25 years on the radio making an absolute disgrace of his family’s good name. He does this all while rarely gracing them with his presence even on holidays when he lives an hour away.

Now he’s flaunting a relationship with a giant Norwegian man who dresses like a prostitute and jerks off on camera. Said monster makes a scene in front of his family bc the Worm didn’t have the balls to tell them they were engaged before taking it on vacation with them. How does his sister explain the openly weeping gay man who accompanied her brother on holiday to her children? I hope when he loses half his money and the tranny burns all his signed garbage in front of him his real family spits in his face when he goes crawling back.

lowend73

Forum Clout
View attachment 161737
Nice overcooked salmon stupid. I thought those Norwegian blockheads eat flkdofkjakhg, or whatever that fish is. That shitter has to stink after a seafood lunch. Hope they sat him in the back by the restroom, lest someone has their lunch fare ruined by that Viking in a wig (with a huge package)

Maybe her and Bonnie Vos could hang out. A fella just wants some friends!