• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
I went back to listen to the Monday Jim and Sam show. Got through 30 minutes and I have a prediction.

Norton is going to try to spin this into a reality TV show of some sort, like a Not So Real Housewives.
Fawk!

It'll be on TLC right after that jewish kid that cut his cock off. I think his name is Jazz Jennings.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
View attachment 161739
Nortons home is like Buffalo Bills basement at this point. Just deranged and without any cohesion design wise other than being influenced by the insane people who occupy the space. Imagine walking into Nortons apartment. Fox news is blaring because baby boy has bad hearing. Oversized Ozzy pictures line the wall. In the corner is a rack of fur coats, Prada bags, and a Norweigan flag. A 6’5 tranny stunts around the apartment in revealing clothing. And somewhere in this picture is Jimmy BROODING on the phone with a customer service agent. It’s fucking horrific.
Why do Man of pecker owns so many pink clothing

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Jimmy is just trying to get some media attention. Comedian marries tranny. His career is so dead that no one cares.
Honestly, it would have took off if he married a regular woman who honestly loved him, despite who and what kind of person he is. I mean, were you honestly surprised he would marry a tranny?
Yeah, it’s a somewhat surprise that someone would marry him, but not so much if it’s because they could get something out of it.

Forum Clout
View attachment 161739
Nortons home is like Buffalo Bills basement at this point. Just deranged and without any cohesion design wise other than being influenced by the insane people who occupy the space. Imagine walking into Nortons apartment. Fox news is blaring because baby boy has bad hearing. Oversized Ozzy pictures line the wall. In the corner is a rack of fur coats, Prada bags, and a Norweigan flag. A 6’5 tranny stunts around the apartment in revealing clothing. And somewhere in this picture is Jimmy BROODING on the phone with a customer service agent. It’s fucking horrific.
You just know Jim is broooooding at having his signed Richard Pryor poster covered up by a makeshift coat rack.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Well I have got some catching up to do... I have seen the most recent Instagram stories. Jim, she hulk and Jim and Sam autistic virgin never been kissed kooky intern are currently on a cruise together. She's also a fan of booze and is drinking like a normal European big that will probably freak out most Americans.

It's not really a surprise it was Prince Alan and he's been moved in since the height of the Pandemic too

What odds on a relationship with a overseas cam whore tranny half your age when you have never lived with a woman full time working out?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Well I have got some catching up to do... I have seen the most recent Instagram stories. Jim, she hulk and Jim and Sam autistic virgin never been kissed kooky intern are currently on a cruise together. She's also a fan of booze and is drinking like a normal European big that will probably freak out most Americans.

It's not really a surprise it was Prince Alan and he's been moved in since the height of the Pandemic too

What odds on a relationship with a overseas cam whore tranny half your age when you have never lived with a woman full time working out?
Probably less than 0.

Wa4892

Forum Clout
After seeing Jim with black socks on, on a cruise ship, it occurred to me ...... With the exception of a bathing suit, Jim packed no different for a week long cruise, than he did for a week of shows in Omaha. I hope his husband posts more pics of this socially awkward zero.

Does the Bert cruise need its own thread?

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
View attachment 162148
This is it. Jim has “won”. He’s sipping a coke, feet kicked up on a fucking yacht with a bunch of C list comedians and fucking his tranny wife on a satin sheet bed. Did we lose?
I feel like that tranny lost tbhwy. They always settle down with a melvin ass white guy or a brotha who couldnt keep his tranny fucking on the DL.

DMbA

💢
Forum Clout
After seeing Jim with black socks on, on a cruise ship, it occurred to me ...... With the exception of a bathing suit, Jim packed no different for a week long cruise, than he did for a week of shows in Omaha. I hope his husband posts more pics of this socially awkward zero.

Does the Bert cruise need its own thread?
Did someone poured him into a penguin container

putting his disgusting old man feet like that what a hateable worm

Think he can still get in his fashionable maroon pants?