• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Wa4892

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
View attachment 162148
This is it. Jim has β€œwon”. He’s sipping a coke, feet kicked up on a fucking yacht with a bunch of C list comedians and fucking his tranny wife on a satin sheet bed. Did we lose?
Instead of making the retarded shopping for Halloween video, Jim should have spent some time shopping for proper cruise attire such as, oh, I don't know ....... Maybe flip flops and a fucking pair of shorts??!?? If you didn't know this was Jim you would think it was some Rube from Idaho who never saw the ocean before.

No offense to folks from Idaho who have never seen the ocean. After 55 years living in New York and New Jersey Jim should know better.

Roslyn Heights Biter

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Instead of making the retarded shopping for Halloween video, Jim should have spent some time shopping for proper cruise attire such as, oh, I don't know ....... Maybe flip flops and a fucking pair of shorts??!?? If you didn't know this was Jim you would think it was some Rube from Idaho who never saw the ocean before.

No offense to folks from Idaho who have never seen the ocean. After 55 years living in New York and New Jersey Jim should know better.
Agreed. I'm more offended that this dope is so oblivious to the behavior of normal 55 year old men than that he married a trans person and sucks on a dude's toes. Seriously, walking on your cruise balcony in long black jeans and later switching to heavy sweat pants and childish looking black socks? Shorts & flip flops dude. That's it. Stop trying to be that misfit headbanging teenager that thinks wearing shorts and flip flops in the tropics isn't cool.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Agreed. I'm more offended that this dope is so oblivious to the behavior of normal 55 year old men than that he married a trans person and sucks on a dude's toes. Seriously, walking on your cruise balcony in long black jeans and later switching to heavy sweat pants and childish looking black socks? Shorts & flip flops dude. That's it. Stop trying to be that misfit headbanging teenager that thinks wearing shorts and flip flops in the tropics isn't cool.
The only flip flops Jim Norton is interested in is flipping Alena over and having her cock flop out of her dress.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
After seeing Jim with black socks on, on a cruise ship, it occurred to me ...... With the exception of a bathing suit, Jim packed no different for a week long cruise, than he did for a week of shows in Omaha. I hope his husband posts more pics of this socially awkward zero.

Does the Bert cruise need its own thread?
A cruise is a good way for the viking to get rid of Jim. Just throw his tiny ass overboard and say he relapsed and had too much to drink and fell off the balcony

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He's probably trying to get his last comedy special out of it
He's already trying. He's looking for a gig on Netflix/HBO/Fagstream for a reality television show for him and his Viking. But he doesn't want to lose his Sirius income for his terrible radio show with Sam. And I doubt that any streaming service would be willing to pay him double so that he doesn't need to work two jobs.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He's already trying. He's looking for a gig on Netflix/HBO/Fagstream for a reality television show for him and his Viking. But he doesn't want to lose his Sirius income for his terrible radio show with Sam. And I doubt that any streaming service would be willing to pay him double so that he doesn't need to work two jobs.

How much you bet they'll start a podcast? He'll pitch it to Luis and be on the GaS Digital

Consensual Rapist

η§γ―ηˆ†η™Ίηš„γͺ下痒をしています! ^_^
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Is it gonna be called β€œFaggot: A Jim Norton Story”?
It’ll have that gay reality show music beds when Jim and the camera crew walk in on his husband jerking himself off in front of a cam.
β€œHeh, Jim will chuckle nervously, β€œit’s okay that she does this, because shes still mine, right honey?” His man wife will grunt something, then shoot a glass tube from his asshole.