• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
This autistic former intern

10 hours of some dumb bitch intern
1690328891181.png

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Who hasn't considered getting a wife who's 6 inches taller than you, has a cock and used to jerk it on cam for strangers?!

You're all just jealous haters!
Well shit, when you put it that way, I guess I am jealous that I don’t have a viking tranny who will sing songs of his homeland while he snakes my asshole with his Norwegian hog.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Whats hilarious is how the man he married loves the whole night club drinking scene, staying up late, probably doing some coke and stuff like that. She will inevitably leave Jim once he can survive on his own. Jim goes to bed at 10pm, doesn't drink or do drugs. Doesn't listen to new music or see new movies. How much could they have in common?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Not a single person is jealous of Jim. Even tranny chasers like Jim want to get their nut off in the privacy of a their home or some parking lot in the middle of nowhere. NOBODY wants to actually be seen with one of these creatures in broad daylight and actually MARRY one and deal with it on a day-to-day basis. NOBODY. The worst part (it's all the worst part tbh) is he's not even one of the passable ones. I've seen ones who actually resemble women because they transitioned really early they are short and petite, tattoos and like a nose piercing emo type. Jim MARRIED a Slavic man in a wig.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Whats hilarious is how the man he married loves the whole night club drinking scene, staying up late, probably doing some coke and stuff like that. She will inevitably leave Jim once he can survive on his own. Jim goes to bed at 10pm, doesn't drink or do drugs. Doesn't listen to new music or see new movies. How much could they have in common?
But "she" already said "she" can't believe "she" is married to this man of laughter!

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
But "she" already said "she" can't believe "she" is married to this man of laughter!
"She" just wants to not have to cam and live in the United States of America. Once Alan finds a way to support herself/himself, shes gonna shed him like one of those shitty coats she owns. Jims not attractive, he's a huge bore etc. She knows this. It's just enjoying the free ride for now until it can support itself. I'm figuring the tranny is trying to come up with a way to become slightly famous whether its some reality TV show or whatever. Alan CAN support himself by going back to camming in a heart beat. He was always one of the top on the lists b/c of that hog but of course jealous jimmy would come out and think about going to the knife drawer once again. Bailey Jay is like one in a million and still you can tell something is off, but at least he/she is short and has big ass tits that look real. The thing is, Bailey has to wear wigs every day b/c he's a balding man underneath. This is why trannies kill themselves b/c all the work they get done, even if its hundreds of thousands of dollars, when they look in the mirror all they see is the man underneath all the makeup and forehead shavings.

Receding+hairline+_940da1d1605daa5af436c401bccef7a3.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
This is probably why Norton is pushing for some big reality television show for the two of them. If he can't get his Viking husband a job working in show business then Prince Alan will revert back to his old ways. Of drinking, drugs, partying, and smashing random twink clients' assholes for tokens or whatever. Their relationship essentially hinges on Norton's ability to get his husband a high profile television gig.
NOBODY wants to actually be seen with one of these creatures in broad daylight and actually MARRY one and deal with it on a day-to-day basis. NOBODY.
Jim has a humiliation fetish. He was abused and raped as a kid. And that trauma has not left him. Now he recreated that feeling as often as he can. By telling Monster Rain stories to live crowds or to millions on radio. Now has an opportunity to really display his sick degeneracy as faggotry has become normalized on television.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Even tranny chasers like Jim want to get their nut off in the privacy of a their home or some parking lot in the middle of nowhere. NOBODY wants to actually be seen with one of these creatures in broad daylight and actually MARRY one and deal with it on a day-to-day basis. NOBODY.
Wrong. As a tranny lover I would marry one and treat it like a wife...but NOT one like Alena, a buff guy who barely passes. I'm more a Sue typa guy. Sniff.