• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He kept his marriage a secret for over a year and made the announcement because they were about to be spotted together on a cruise. He’s not as “in your face” about this as some of you are saying. Also, how does his husband feel? Does he want to share with everyone that he was/is a tranny cam whore and Norton was one of his paypig losers?
I think Norton kept it a secret because he wants to rebrand himself when his Sirius contract runs out. So he will slowly be changing his image in the public with a new career. Or possibly re-signing with Sirius but with his husband as his co-host. He wants the timing of his marriage to coincide with his next big show business project which will likely involve Prince Alan.

I am guessing that Jim and Sam is over. And that Jim and Nikki will be his show but done on a different Sirius channel or possibly as a podcast or show for another network or service. And that Sam and Troy or some other show will be taking the place of Jim and Sam on Sirius.

Forum Clout
I think Norton kept it a secret because he wants to rebrand himself when his Sirius contract runs out. So he will slowly be changing his image in the public with a new career. Or possibly re-signing with Sirius but with his husband as his co-host. He wants the timing of his marriage to coincide with his next big show business project which will likely involve Prince Alan.

I am guessing that Jim and Sam is over. And that Jim and Nikki will be his show but done on a different Sirius channel or possibly as a podcast or show for another network or service. And that Sam and Troy or some other show will be taking the place of Jim and Sam on Sirius.
There is the possibility, however remote, that Jim is not actually "married" at all, and this whole sordid episode is just part of his ongoing, all-encompassing humiliation fetish. I know, it's not likely, but still, would you honestly be surprised if that's all it was? Jimmy is warped and depraved to a degree that most normal people cannot even fathom, and I wouldn't put anything involving a shemale past him.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I don’t doubt your theory but seriously imagine a podcast with those two faggots. What do they have to talk about? An audio version of AIDS.

Forum Clout

The Worm and Alan Show is going to be a disaster. Alan has no personality. Every video is "Tell me I look pretty!" "Compliment me!"

artworks-4F49jwugDph0ZNr5-BrFcYQ-t500x500.jpg