• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Hearing the worm try to explain everything away like it's all normal is so bizarre. Who the fuck gets married and tries to keep it a secret from everyone for years? What possible reason could there be to do that other than the fact you're both ashamed of the weirdness of the whole thing.

Keep referring to him as "her" and "my wife", Jim. It won't change the fact that you married a man.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The more you think about this situation, the funnier it gets. Like honestly - what does a trans person offer you that a woman couldn't other than a cock? He's literally married this person because he likes the fact that there's a penis attached to it. It's not like he couldn't have found some regular woman to marry him. He has a reasonably successful career, some level of fame and presumably a good bit of money. The only explanation for why he chose to marry a tranny over a regular woman is because he has a fetish.

Idk it's just funny to me.

Cumiace

Forum Clout
scott damore2(1).gif

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Hearing the worm try to explain everything away like it's all normal is so bizarre. Who the fuck gets married and tries to keep it a secret from everyone for years? What possible reason could there be to do that other than the fact you're both ashamed of the weirdness of the whole thing.

Keep referring to him as "her" and "my wife", Jim. It won't change the fact that you married a man.
What?! He's been married for years?!

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
The more you think about this situation, the funnier it gets. Like honestly - what does a trans person offer you that a woman couldn't other than a cock? He's literally married this person because he likes the fact that there's a penis attached to it. It's not like he couldn't have found some regular woman to marry him. He has a reasonably successful career, some level of fame and presumably a good bit of money. The only explanation for why he chose to marry a tranny over a regular woman is because he has a fetish.

Idk it's just funny to me.
I don’t get it either. There is no point for a 55 year old man to get married unless he really, really wanted to have kids (rule that out in this case). While single he could have continued to pay to fuck whoever he wanted. You’re telling me someone who paid to have women shit on his chest can last in a monogamous relationship?

He clearly was embarrassed if it took him a year to break the news, which he did so only because his betrothed will be attending that cruise thing.