• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Forum Clout
I literally thought she was late 30’s but she’s early 20’s. Actually disturbing.
So (so so so) he's been obsessed with this tranny prostitute since Prince Alan was in his teens? I wonder how much money this dude has taken from Norton over the years. It's also very expensive to bring mail order husbands over to the U.S. and get them marriage visas. What a sucker. Alan is going to dump him for another wealthier degenerate as soon as he gets his U.S. citizenship.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
So (so so so) he's been obsessed with this tranny prostitute since Prince Alan was in his teens? I wonder how much money this dude has taken from Norton over the years. It's also very expensive to bring mail order husbands over to the U.S. and get them marriage visas. What a sucker. Alan is going to dump him for another wealthier degenerate as soon as he gets his U.S. citizenship.
Used to know a local neurosurgeon who got himself a Chinese mail-order. This broad came here to the US, got pregnant, learned English from Sesame Street, gave birth to a healthy son, and proceeded to fuck the fella that lived across the street from them and divorced the surgeon.

What i mean is, Anthony Cumia is a closet fag.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
If he was just in a gay relationship with a regular gay guy, who cares. This tranny shit is genuinely creepy and sick though. The stench of mental illness and narcissism must hang heavy around both of them. Along with stink of man ass and sperm of course.
That's my favourite part, there's no way a tranny doesn't do a man grunt as he drops hammers
Must ruin the illusion for Norton
"Ahh you bastard cmon!"
"I didn't hear that guy block the toilet, trust me man"

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I'm disgusted. Jimmy really takes it up the ass.
He got on O&A and admitted to blowing children as a five-year-old. To getting pissed and shit on for fun and paying for it. And having his "girlfriends" peg him in the ass because he couldn't perform regular sex with them. And he went on Rogan and talked about taking PREP an HIV-AIDS medication.

But you are surprised that Norton is a sodomite? The only surprise now will be if Norton dies of anything other than pneumonia or suicide.

Forum Clout
He got on O&A and admitted to blowing children as a five-year-old. To getting pissed and shit on for fun and paying for it. And having his "girlfriends" peg him in the ass because he couldn't perform regular sex with them. And he went on Rogan and talked about taking PREP an HIV-AIDS medication.

But you are surprised that Norton is a sodomite? The only surprise now will be if Norton dies of anything other than pneumonia or suicide.
maxresdefault-1.jpg