• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

G

Facial feminization surgery. They shave everything down pretty much, adjust hairline etc. There's no fixing that Clan of the Cave bear brow ridge that Alan has. Still, there's uncanny valley but you'll never fool people into seeing a real woman when its head is bigger than Jims and she has a much bigger frame than him. Oh, and she's 6 feet tall with a giant hog.

Like even if a real woman was really tall, they have smaller bones, small frames, womanly features like thick upper thighs, upper arm fat etc.
"Woltz inspected Khartoum's pendulous member. 'Look at that cock! I should have such a cock!' he exclaimed in a tone of awed admiration."

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
IMG_20231020_180156.jpg

4 life means 4 life, now let's see that scrotum, Mrs. Norton.

champs-guitar.gif

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
The Instagram stories/tweets etc. that comes out of this worm are going to be absolutely sickening now he and his husband are out as married.

If you thought Jimmy was obnoxious before, just wait and see how bad "in love" jimmy is going to be.
Its fucking amazing how transparent he can be. Any normal person would just launch their marriage. He’s launching a marriage persona. Every post for the foreseeable future will be about the married life along with his comedy act. Just like his phases of being a degenerate, or pontificating thinker, or angry, or chip, etc.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie has been BLACKED ❤️
Forum Clout
What’s wild is she has to be on an insane amount of hormones and drugs and I have zero doubt in my mind she could beat the fuck out of the vast majority of men. This dude could have been a specimen with that frame. And that piece! To fucking waste that on a tranny? Why didn’t god give that to me?!
I worked with a 6’3” stereotypical troon. I’d kick my grandmother in the face to be that tall.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Are his parents dead yet? That's the only reason I can think he'd do this now.
Norton's mother left him a voicemail about banging hookers that was played on the show. Both of his parents knew that Norton is a secret fag and had probably met his male boyfriends before. This is nothing new for them. They probably dealt with Norton being suspended from school in his youth for trying to blow other boys or whatever. Getting in trouble in school for trying to convert kids into Monster Rain.

Remember that Anthony's parents spotted him as a faggot from a young age as well. When you wear mommy's shoes and suck your Treefort Friend every week it is obvious. They have been bracing for this for decades.