• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Why are we all assuming shes on hormones? Have you guys ever actually seen a tranny on one? If they start even at 18-20 they start growing little titties and their nuts shrink. Eventually after a few years they can barely get hard and their voice and face changes too. I seriously doubt Alena has had a single E shot in her life. She is completely flat chested, her balls are fucking huge, and her voice only sounds like that because its put on.

Jim is a cock in a hard place. Being with a tranny means they want to be treated like a real woman such as having a pussy. But also Jim only married her because she doesn’t have a pussy. She will always be treated like a sex object and never looked at as a woman by him.
Well he will never look at him as a man so they are even.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I can't get the reel to work, look at Norton's latest reel there may be penis sighting
thatsapenisbigreverse.gif

Last edited:
Forum Clout
- Many of us thought Anthony's racism was a "work" then...we discovered it was for real.
- Many of us thought the Worm's tranny fetish was a "work," now, we know it's real.

How did we follow/love/enjoy these disgusting "human beings" for so many years? Personally, I have zero against trans people and will always stand up for their rights but the Turtle's tough guy persona doesn't seem to match the fact that he does actually enjoy sucking dick and getting cock in his ass. He is a certifiable twink. I'm pretty much disgusted by the realization that all his stories of prostitutes, trans sex, "monster rain," etc...are all true and not a "work."

Only Opie was a real dude on that show and we shit on him.

We're idiots.