• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Someone on the Jim and fag subreddit said they’re going on a comedy cruise next week which is why he went public since people will notice them and most likely take pictures outing them. I can’t wait til she has a few drinks and Norton acts like it’s the end of the world.

Forum Clout
Someone on the Jim and fag subreddit said they’re going on a comedy cruise next week which is why he went public since people will notice them and most likely take pictures outing them. I can’t wait til she has a few drinks and Norton acts like it’s the end of the world.
It'll be hard to explain why a 7 foot Aryan "woman" drunkenly has their cock out and is pissing off the upper deck, I guess.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I just remembered that Jim talked about being open to falling in love with a prostitute all the way back in 2004.

What a stupid fucking idiot.

Why do you say that? This one seems very genuine and certainly isn't taking him along for a ride.

1697816740138-jpeg.160857