• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton Married a Tranny!

Forum Clout
He got on O&A and admitted to blowing children as a five-year-old. To getting pissed and shit on for fun and paying for it. And having his "girlfriends" peg him in the ass because he couldn't perform regular sex with them. And he went on Rogan and talked about taking PREP an HIV-AIDS medication.

But you are surprised that Norton is a sodomite? The only surprise now will be if Norton dies of anything other than pneumonia or suicide.
Much like Nana's racism, I thought it was all an act. My bad. Jim is gay.

Front 242

Bad Boy Bubby
Forum Clout
So, now that we know Norton actually does take it in the ass, what's with his Trump support, FOX News advocacy, etc... MAGA doesn't like trans people or fags. Kinda weird.
Jim is a fencesitter. He doesn't believe anything. Plus, maga and the right will take anyone who will have them. Plenty of gay and tranny niggas riding with T-dawg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Might I just add, the amount of brothermen referring to this lanky monstrosity as “she” is outright concerning.
It's worse than that. Even the word 'wife' is insulting to both women and marriage (and really anyone with a brain). Their relationship should not be allowed to be called a marriage by law even if it was 'husband and husband'. It should be two faggots spreading AIDS and being thrown into a concentration camp for their sins.

Escape from New York should be a documentary and blueprint for our future.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Two thoughts:

1. Is The Calling All Stations guy sleeping?

Yes, it was a quarter to 5 in the morning.

I'm working through this, about halfway done. And though I made a comment in another thread (without realizing there was this one yet), I definitely have a lot to say here.

Fucking Christ, her hands are big enough to cover his head.

G

please thank me for my service, I'm listening to todays Jim and Sam.

Jim says they have been married for a while. He will get into more when the viking does it with him.

edit : been married over a year. Jim says its the first time he has ever lived with someone. He gives out relationship advice lol.

viking and some Jims ex are friends and are talking on the phone all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
1698081739271.png