Jenna Ortegathread

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Screen-Shot-2021-05-19-at-10.31.23-AM.png

Happy Wednesday onaforums!

Jenna spent the weekend in Paris, seeing as it's fashion week and she's an enormous celebrity.

310161384_1263236297801258_6330482158421849937_n.jpg

Her main stop was the Valentino fashion show, where she wore a sheer dress with high platform shoes.

jenna-ortega-sheer-dress-302802-1664822732203-image.500x0c.jpg

Fashion blogger Eliza Huber said the following:

In a sea of hot pink surrounding Valentino's S/S 23 show during Paris Fashion Week this weekend, Gen Z darling Jenna Ortega stood out in a risqué black slip dress and the French brand's now-iconic 6.5-inch platforms. Normally, an attendee wearing black during fashion month would be considered a safe choice. But when your LBD is made entirely of sheer lace and worn only with matching briefs, safe isn't exactly the word to describe it. Chic, on the other hand, absolutely is.

For the unveiling of Valentino's Unboxing collection, Ortega, with the help of her stylist Enrique Melendez, chose an almost completely sheer black dress with a V-neck and a knee-length hemline from the French brand's Resort 23 collection. "I love the lace," she said in a video posted by Vogue. "It's a bit see-through, so it's a bit different from something I think that I'd typically wear." If you ask us, that's what makes it so special.

Ortega's look coincides with an increase in popularity of lace and sheer pieces on the runway. Already this season, we've seen transparent lace heavily displayed at Nensi Dojaka, Versace, Tory Burch, and JW Anderson, to name a few. Now that a celebrity has debuted the trend, it's time for us to as well. Keep scrolling to shop the lace trend for fall.

Always lovely to see Jenna set trends in the world of fashion. In the evening, Jenna showed off her gams in a retro chic yellow dress, again from Valentino. She also took time out of her busy schedule to sign autographs for smelly French people:

jenna-ortega-puts-on-a-leggy-display-in-a-yellow-mini-dress-while-stepping-out-during-paris-fa...jpg

Overall, a fantastic fashion week for Jenna! Even if it meant she was geographically close to the shit country they call The Netherlands.

gettyimages-1429701753-612x612.jpg

This one's just silly. Look at those dumb asians in their stupid pink jumpsuits. Jenna would NEVER.

G

Jenna spent the weekend in Paris, seeing as it's fashion week and she's an enormous celebrity.

View attachment 69067

Her main stop was the Valentino fashion show, where she wore a sheer dress with high platform shoes.

jenna-ortega-sheer-dress-302802-1664822732203-image.500x0c.jpg

Fashion blogger Eliza Huber said the following:

Always lovely to see Jenna set trends in the world of fashion. In the evening, Jenna showed off her gams in a retro chic yellow dress, again from Valentino. She also took time out of her busy schedule to sign autographs for smelly French people:

View attachment 69071

Overall, a fantastic fashion week for Jenna! Even if it meant she was geographically close to the shit country they call The Netherlands.

View attachment 69072

This one's just silly. Look at those dumb asians in their stupid pink jumpsuits. Jenna would NEVER.
Wow, Jenna looks classy, chic, and radiant. I think I'm coming aboard the Ortega train! 👸🏻🌮🚂

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags

Wednesday trailer dropped! Uncle Fester will be played by... Fred Armisen! That's okay I guess, good character work on SNL, I can handle him in small doses. Then at the end, the cameo we've all been waiting for!

592fb067634239796fc824.96982266_.jpg

Christina! Rocking the Carrie Goldberg look! Mysterious black flower, probably relevant to the upcoming scene, or maybe just a quirky thing to be holding.

Always nice to see Netflix pony up the big bucks and get that Rolling Stones instrumental instead of going with some generic spooky background music. We all know the Stones are happy to sell out for the right price, and the suits look to be throwing lots and lots of money to market this one.

Also she beats up a bunch of pilgrims, including a black pilgrim. Sick explosions during viola recitals, Jenna getting thrown against a tree by a monster, everything! November 23rd cannot possibly come fast enough!

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
jenpete.jpg

Honestly I don't really see the resemblance, maybe in the eyebrows but celebrities get their brows trimmed a certain way. I mean first of all, Jenna has the big round anime eyes with prominent lashes while Pete has the sad caved-in butthole eyes always squinting. Jenna has a cute little piggy nose that curves up while Pete's is prominent and sticks out. Pete has a thin upper lip, while Jenna's lips are much fuller.

I dunno, I think a chunk of uncreative people are trying to force a square meme into a round hole.

chocolatehellhole

Make sure to smash that report button!
View attachment 70409

Honestly I don't really see the resemblance, maybe in the eyebrows but celebrities get their brows trimmed a certain way. I mean first of all, Jenna has the big round anime eyes with prominent lashes while Pete has the sad caved-in butthole eyes always squinting. Jenna has a cute little piggy nose that curves up while Pete's is prominent and sticks out. Pete has a thin upper lip, while Jenna's lips are much fuller.

I dunno, I think a chunk of uncreative people are trying to force a square meme into a round hole.
jendavidson.png
"no resemblance"

G

View attachment 70409

The fags who rip Jenna's beauty give off strong Ralph Cirella vibes.

Dan, that's a reference to Howard Stern's personal stylist Ralph who earned a reputation for finding imperfections in otherwise beautiful women.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags

Today we're covering a recent article from gamerant that makes a very compelling argument:

As many of you know, Jenna gave a masterclass in physical horror acting in Scream 5, so much so that producers told Neve Campbell to fuck off from Scream 6. The problem becomes what happened in Scream 5, namely that Sam is the de facto protagonist of the movie, while Jenna's Tara is a supporting character. This is unacceptable, seeing as when you have an actress as talented as Jenna, you simply must feature her more.

...the fact that Tara survives suggests that she could become a bigger part of the movie. Instead, she is in the hospital for much of the film and fades into the background a bit.

Correct. As I mentioned in my Scream review, Tara spends practically all of the movie playing the victimized little sister. Injured, crying, writhing in pain while Sam gets some stupid "my dad was a serial killer!" plot. This can hopefully be changed in Scream 6:

Scream 6 is an opportunity to tell more of Tara's story and have audiences learn more about her past and present. Since Scream 6 will be set in New York City, maybe Tara and her friends are attending college there, and she is shocked to see that her new life might not be so simple and pleasant after all. Jenna Ortega is the 2022 Scream Queen as she gives her performances her all and shows so much emotion and strength as well as vulnerability. It would be a shame not to shine a light on Ortega in the next film in the franchise.

Again I find myself nodding in agreement at every line. You already have Jenna under contract, why on earth would you leave her on the bench? For some other hot Latina who - and I don't want to crap on Melissa Barrera too much but it's obvious her "little sister" can act circles around her. Why would Neve pass the torch to Melissa when Jenna is literally right there?

Neve Campbell's Scream 6 absence will be tough, since Sidney Prescott is the franchise's final girl. But perhaps Tara Carpenter can step into Sidney's smart shoes and play this new role. After all, Tara has been through a similar trauma to Sidney, as Ghostface called Tara and attempted to end her life. Tara has stayed strong but also worked through her feelings over this terrifying ordeal, which gives her the balance of wisdom and spunk that Sidney has always had.

There are other parallels to Sidney here, as Sidney works through her feelings about her mom Maureen Prescott's sad life and tragic death and Tara thought that her sister Sam hated her and was ignoring her for a long time. With Sidney gone, Tara can be an incredibly tough and yet sweet and soft horror movie main character who audiences support every step of the way. Tara doesn't hold back on her horror movie opinions and it would be great to hear what she has to say about this new situation.

Even in a limited supporting role, Tara offers what is needed in a horror film: sympathy for your main girl. Bubbly, dramatic, kickass - and of course, terror (all of which Jenna excels at). Furthermore as the author points out, Tara is the one dealing with the trauma of Ghostface, even if it is a ruse to get at Sam. Why not explore that further in Scream 6?
Tara isn't given enough to do in Scream (2022) as she's recovering from her wounds in the hospital and she should be given the chance to be in charge of her friend group. While the other characters are smart and cool, Tara has had to grow up fast and has even made up with her sister. Moving on from family trauma and tragedy isn't easy, and Tara is the right kind of character for the anticipated horror movie to focus on.

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately this decision lies with the Scream producers, and in fairness I should point out that Jenna's hectic acting schedule means she might only be available to play a smaller role. But for the sake of audiences everywhere, it's simply a no-brainer decision to elevate Jenna to the main character in the Scream franchise moving forward.

Thank you for reading. Here's Melissa Barrera's beefers and booty:

melissa_barrera_nude_vida_compilation2.jpg

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags

Happy Wednesday to all!

On today's episode of the Ortegathread, we're going to do something different. Mostly this thread is concerned with me giving a lecture on my thoughts, opinions, theories, and whatnot on Jenna. In doing so, I have ignored one of the most basic needs of the human: to experience art on your own terms. To see beauty in something others don't, to see nothing in something others find beauty.

In Greek and Roman mythology, Zeus and Mnemosyne had nine daughters, known as "muses", beautiful daughters who would inspire creatives to write poetry, songs, plays, literature. One must worship them, praise them in order to receive their gifts. It is my opinion Jenna is a modern day muse, and can inspire greatness out of everyone.

Here is the art piece for you to analyze:

kbfwgzod7zu91.jpg

Ask yourself, what is this photograph trying to tell you? What is Jenna trying to convey to you with her facial expression? Did she knock over the plant like a bored housecat? Is her outfit meant to be sexy, or does it purposely cover up all the naughty areas as to not draw attention?

I don't know, because I don't have the answers. Perhaps even Jenna and the photographer don't. Needless to say, the art world has not seen a more puzzling facial expression since Da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa.

G

Happy Wednesday to all!

On today's episode of the Ortegathread, we're going to do something different. Mostly this thread is concerned with me giving a lecture on my thoughts, opinions, theories, and whatnot on Jenna. In doing so, I have ignored one of the most basic needs of the human: to experience art on your own terms. To see beauty in something others don't, to see nothing in something others find beauty.

In Greek and Roman mythology, Zeus and Mnemosyne had nine daughters, known as "muses", beautiful daughters who would inspire creatives to write poetry, songs, plays, literature. One must worship them, praise them in order to receive their gifts. It is my opinion Jenna is a modern day muse, and can inspire greatness out of everyone.

Here is the art piece for you to analyze:

View attachment 73034

Ask yourself, what is this photograph trying to tell you? What is Jenna trying to convey to you with her facial expression? Did she knock over the plant like a bored housecat? Is her outfit meant to be sexy, or does it purposely cover up all the naughty areas as to not draw attention?

I don't know, because I don't have the answers. Perhaps even Jenna and the photographer don't. Needless to say, the art world has not seen a more puzzling facial expression since Da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa.
Holy fuck you're a pedophile dude
I don't even mean that coz of the Jenna pic, you type like Furburger
The real Dan Mullen liked your post