• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Jenna Ortegathread

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Good morning everybody! Jenna, what day of the week is it?

Screen-Shot-2021-05-19-at-10.31.23-AM.png

Huzzah! It is! Let's talk about an internet article that I probably shouldn't have found. Late April 2021 gossip sites were abuzz and a badly-kept Hollywood secret was being made public. Tim Burton was going to do a Wednesday series, and wanted Christina Ricci as Morticia Addams.

Additionally, there is interest from the production for Addams Family veteran Christina Ricci to return to the franchise, this time in the role of Morticia Addams. However, it’s unclear how far the casting push and talks have gone at this point.

As for Ricci, her potential inclusion in Wednesday should have Addams Family fans everywhere jumping for joy. She famously embraced the role of Wednesday herself in both The Addams Family and Addams Family Values in the early ‘90s, and her return would certainly be a great full-circle moment both for her and the fans if it comes to fruition.

Fantastic news for the alliance! I have to agree, that would be a great full-circle moment for both her and the fans!

Our sources have confirmed that the Tim Burton-directed Wednesday show on Netflix was circling actress Jenna Ortega to play the leading role, however Bailee Madison remains in the running. The casting for the Wednesday character is open to all ethnicities, but the preference is Latinx.

Well we all know what happened next. Bailee Madison went back to obscurity. But there's something else, first you must understand Jenna DESPISES white actresses.

DbvWdHFXUAUrTqT.jpg

When discussing representation onscreen, Ortega mentioned how important it was early on in her career for her to get parts that show Latinos in roles that lean away from stereotypes. “I always got really excited when I got those jobs that were open ethnicity or maybe initially meant for a Caucasian actor… I do want to open the doors for as many Latin people as possible, just because we’re a beautiful community and we should be celebrated. The Latin community only take up three percent of all representation shown across television and film media. The TV world, the film world, should reflect what the real world looks like.”

There is nothing on Earth she enjoys more than taking roles away from white actresses.

So what do you think happened, because I don't know. Netflix execs, Tim Burton, Christina Ricci, Jenna Ortega: who got Catherine Zeta-Jones cast as Morticia instead of Christina? Maybe Christina pissed someone off, or wanted too much money. Or maybe Jenna, the star of the show, wanted her mother represented by the Latin community and not some white bitch. Christina did eventually rejoin the cast in a lesser role and has been singing Jenna's praises ever since.

tl;dr Christina Ricci might have lost out on the role of her career because Jenna Ortega is racist.

e152c7af3bf16ed5031267edbc43ee93.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Good morning everybody! Jenna, what day of the week is it?

Screen-Shot-2021-05-19-at-10.31.23-AM.png

Huzzah! It is! Let's talk about an internet article that I probably shouldn't have found. Late April 2021 gossip sites were abuzz and a badly-kept Hollywood secret was being made public. Tim Burton was going to do a Wednesday series, and wanted Christina Ricci as Morticia Addams.

Fantastic news for the alliance! I have to agree, that would be a great full-circle moment for both her and the fans!

Well we all know what happened next. Bailee Madison went back to obscurity. But there's something else, first you must understand Jenna DESPISES white actresses.

DbvWdHFXUAUrTqT.jpg

There is nothing on Earth she enjoys more than taking roles away from white actresses.

So what do you think happened, because I don't know. Netflix execs, Tim Burton, Christina Ricci, Jenna Ortega: who got Catherine Zeta-Jones cast as Morticia instead of Christina? Maybe Christina pissed someone off, or wanted too much money. Or maybe Jenna, the star of the show, wanted her mother represented by the Latin community and not some white bitch. Christina did eventually rejoin the cast in a lesser role and has been singing Jenna's praises ever since.

tl;dr Christina Ricci might have lost out on the role of her career because Jenna Ortega is racist.

e152c7af3bf16ed5031267edbc43ee93.jpg
She's hot and I'd pound her pussy and ass, but this uppity tonk needs to get ahold of herself

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Nice flavour of the month, stupid.

But seriously, who is this cunt, has she even hit puberty yet?

I see you like them as young as Nana, fucking creep.

View attachment 51047

Back to obscurity with her!

maxresdefault.jpg

SHE WAS 19 YEARS OLD YOU SICKO! You got me angry now, Kisses. I'll make sure you serve every last second of that 0-day sentence. Guys like you always think you can just violate a 19-year-old by shitposting about her, you're in my world, and in my world the age of consent is 54 years old, so be prepared for a rude awakening in prison.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Jenna-Ortega-and-Asher-Angel.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

jenna-jacob.jpg

All her "boyfriends" appear to be phony arranged PR relationships with closeted tiktok stars who she takes one picture with and then never sees again. Decent work, being a Hollywood Beard.
I think you're posting on the wrong forum. Let me help you out.