• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Jenna Ortegathread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
IMG_20221101_105002.jpg

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Screen-Shot-2021-05-19-at-10.31.23-AM.png

Happy Wednesday! Only 3 weeks, 21 days until the long-anticipated premiere of Wednesday on Netflix, mark your calendars!

With so much Jenna content to seek out, it becomes quite the treat to encounter surprise Jenna in your everyday life. This happened to me over the past week, while I was stoned and watching the reboot of Beavis & Butthead. Still the same idiots that make me chuckle, although there were too many "old Beavis & Butthead" episodes which aren't as funny as their teenage years. The show brings back the "watching TV" bit, usually a music video but the reboot has youtube videos that the pair also watch and critique. And who the hell shows up? Jacob Satorious.

jacob-sartorius-debuts-new-song-fear-of-intimacy-listen-now.jpg

I'm sorry, google is telling me it's Jacob Sartorius. Jacob Sagittarius, NEVER dated Jenna, but they pretended to be a couple in his most popular music video.

It's that music video, "Chapstick", where 15-year-old Jacob and 15-year-old Jenna have a nice date around NYC. They don't pay for Metrocards! They ride a ferris wheel! Jacob wins Jenna a stuffed elephant! Of course the problem, as it always happens, is Jenna is simply too good of an actress. Her eyes seem to sparkle with genuine love and affection for this faggy Justin Bieber clone, enough to make idiots believe they're an actual couple. But alas, Jacob & Jenna are "just friends", because girls love having gay BFFs.

So let's bring it back to Beavis & Butthead, what angle could they take on the "Chapstick" music video? Watch it for yourself, don't let me spoil it.

The predominant joke seems to be, as Butthead so eloquently puts it, "isn't it illegal for a girl her age to be with a kid his age? He's a victim." That's right, despite Jenna being 2 months younger than Jacob, her poise and maturity makes the brash duo call Jenna Ortega a pedophile! Not to mention plenty of other "he's a little boy" jokes (the Mozart one is my fav) but apart from the pedo jokes, nothing bad to say about Jenna.

Remember, 3 weeks! November 23rd! Watch it or else!

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I unironically like and respect Jenna Ortega. She's cute and talented... but also is strong-willed and plays by her rules. Sure, she'll do the fake relationship with a twink to promote some show or movie. But she damn well is gonna tell you it was a sham after the NDA expires.

Cool kid!

There was an article that came out recently, essentially Jenna & Tim Burton mapped out character design for Wednesday, having her be stoic and show little emotion. But then Tim only directed half of the episodes, other directors would come on and want Jenna to change the character and make Wednesday more bubbly and such.

“There have never been so many cooks in the kitchen,” Ortega said about the series. “I was completely lost and confused. Typically I have no problem using my voice, but when you’re in it—I just remember feeling defeated after the first month. So I think something really wonderful that has come out of the show is that I can use my voice in a much stronger way than I ever have. I’ve been so much better about being honest about my opinions and thoughts, which I’m really grateful for.”

Some retards on reddit called her a diva, but the reality is she's just that passionate about acting and getting the character right.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags

Happy Wednesday! We are two (2) weeks, 14 days away from the premiere of Wednesday on Netflix, and have breaking news hot off the presses from Entertainment Tonight:

Now Wednesday is a unique project, with the 42-year-old actress who played her in the 90s joining the cast in a supporting role. One would think this would facilitate Christina helping to mentor Jenna on the character. Right?

Presented with the unique opportunity to seek wisdom from Ricci, Ortega admitted that once they stepped onto set, their focus was on the present and not the past.

"I did not pick her brain," Ortega told ET's Denny Directo at the Wednesday virtual junket in October. "It was weird, it was like an unspoken agreement that we had. When we first locked eyes, we were just, 'Let's never talk about her.'"

"I don't think I've ever really said the word, 'Wednesday,' around her actually until a couple of weeks ago," the actress noted.

Wrong as always, stlaker. The Acting School of Christina Ricci does not need Jenna as a pupil, no sir. We're focused on the present, not any movies or TV shows from the 90s.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
There was an article that came out recently, essentially Jenna & Tim Burton mapped out character design for Wednesday, having her be stoic and show little emotion. But then Tim only directed half of the episodes, other directors would come on and want Jenna to change the character and make Wednesday more bubbly and such.

Some retards on reddit called her a diva, but the reality is she's just that passionate about acting and getting the character right.
"I usually don't have a problem using my voice but"

So she's a Stronk Woman but when it comes to standing up for something she cares about she's just a victim and there's nothing that she could have done. Women should legally be regarded as children

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags

Happy Wednesday onaforums! We're one week away from the biggest debut in Netflix history, to the point where I got my first reddit ad for the show when I was taking my morning dump! Yay!

Speaking of dumps and dumpers, our lovely queen recently attended the Critics Choice Association’s 2nd Annual Celebration of Latino Cinema and Television, where she accepted the Rising Star award. She rocked a sexy goth look on the red carpet:

124432506f747d1781f94c6a291060fd

But all the buzz was about the Jennass:

7c1b63652d566847f58fe7aa98433ac2

Petite and tight like her, but with just a bit of that Latina juicyness that drives white men to marry Brazilian toilet cleaners. You wanna pinch it but then the sign right next to her booty says "nope".

Tune in next week for my honest review of s01e01 of Wednesday!

chocolatehellhole

Moms Over Fag Dad
looks like ricci and ortega are teaming up?

Wednesday: Jenna Ortega on Her Audition, STUNTS and Bonding with Christina Ricci! (Exclusive)​

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Well well well, what day is it today?

Wednesday_Netflix_series_poster.png

Oooooh boy, dropping right on time for the entire family to watch on Thanksgiving, it's Wednesday time bitches. Exactly what genre of show is this, mixing elements from all sorts of shit: supernatural, teen drama, dark comedy, mystery. Casually trashing Patrick with both a dig at how much Milwaukee sucks and social media addiction:

bab13e7a5f733d168425d8355b4a3eff4595acd2.gifv

9085bc3ed853e3b3649e624adcb8226d874df311.gifv

But yeah, the plot itself is rather cookie cutter. Outcast finds herself in a new situation with all sorts of wacky new characters to meet, everyone else is chipper while Wednesday is morbid. Her roommate annoys her, there's two boys positioned for a love triangle, a stupid-looking CGI monster is killing people in the woods.

3cd850ff7a9dc1753184f79c0537b10da9145531.gifv

While watching the first episode, I kept going back to what Tim Burton said: how Jenna has this silent movie talent to convey so much without saying a word. It's weird to have a protagonist that doesn't really talk much, except to spit out sociopathic one-liners or move the plot along. Mr. Robot did it too but half of that show was him narrating to the audience. Sadly, a lot of the nuances of her acting rely mostly in her facial tics and reactions, which I fear might get lost on ADHD-raddled teenagers who can't stop checking their phones. However they probably only care about the one-liners anyway.

Be sure to check it out this Thanksgiving weekend, because if it's a hit Jenna gets more money in Marvel negotiations.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Oooooh boy, dropping right on time for the entire family to watch on Thanksgiving, it's Wednesday time bitches. Exactly what genre of show is this, mixing elements from all sorts of shit: supernatural, teen drama, dark comedy, mystery. Casually trashing Patrick with both a dig at how much Milwaukee sucks and social media addiction:

But yeah, the plot itself is rather cookie cutter. Outcast finds herself in a new situation with all sorts of wacky new characters to meet, everyone else is chipper while Wednesday is morbid. Her roommate annoys her, there's two boys positioned for a love triangle, a stupid-looking CGI monster is killing people in the woods.

While watching the first episode, I kept going back to what Tim Burton said: how Jenna has this silent movie talent to convey so much without saying a word. It's weird to have a protagonist that doesn't really talk much, except to spit out sociopathic one-liners or move the plot along. Mr. Robot did it too but half of that show was him narrating to the audience. Sadly, a lot of the nuances of her acting rely mostly in her facial tics and reactions, which I fear might get lost on ADHD-raddled teenagers who can't stop checking their phones. However they probably only care about the one-liners anyway.

Be sure to check it out this Thanksgiving weekend, because if it's a hit Jenna gets more money in Marvel negotiations.
I will definitely check it out, i cannot wait!

Anything with beautiful Jenna in it is worth watching.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt

What role is she getting at Marvel? I have enjoyed what I have seen so far of Wednesday. Jenna looks divine.