Jenna Ortegathread

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
She’s one of the producers.

I watched the show with my wife and enjoyed it enough since I like Steve Martin and Martin Short but she was jarringly bad. I was surprised since I know she’s famous but I’m an old man so I’ve never seen anything she’s in or heard any of her music. I don’t understand the hype at all, she was a dead fish with a fat cabbage patch face. Has to be one of the most overrated women out there. Zero sex appeal.
I agree, when she was young she was on a Disney kids show which is how she became known but everything she’s done as an adult has bland and overrated. Acting wise she’s terrible and her music was always a cheap / knock off of whatever was a hit at the time. I think they stopped trying to make her a music star. I remember when they hyped her role in spring breakers as her big adult role break out and she was boring / flat and not even in most of the movie.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van

I watched the show with my wife and enjoyed it enough since I like Steve Martin and Martin Short but she was jarringly bad. I was surprised since I know she’s famous but I’m an old man so I’ve never seen anything she’s in or heard any of her music. I don’t understand the hype at all, she was a dead fish with a fat cabbage patch face. Has to be one of the most overrated women out there. Zero sex appeal.
I don’t know I liked the show and she got my peckah hard, brothaman

G

I don’t know I liked the show and she got my peckah hard, brothaman
I don’t see how. She talks like a male dungeons and dragons nerd and they had her swaddled in giant coats and sweaters the whole time to cover up her obvious fatness. Even the parts where they made her a lesbo with that British chick my dick didn’t even budge. She stinks and I don’t like her.

G

D4212D93-56FE-483C-96DB-4ED1E81CC9A7.jpeg

She looks like stupid Monica Lewinsky

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
6mw495kkxw5a1.png

The best thing about Wednesday being a hit is all the shit being generated by the internet meme machine. Me on the left!

1670861732566284.jpg

But without further ado, episode 4! The Rave'N episode! The one episode, more than any others, that spreads via word-of-mouth disease. Oh you gotta watch the Wednesday dance! You gotta make your own Tiktok version! There are a ton of lonely 30-something women, where the highlight of their life was seeing the Harry Potter Yule Ball, this episode is what they've waiting for.

Okay so there's two cute boys. The first is Xavier, a tall glass of brooding artist.

sddefault.jpg

Wednesday and Xavier sit next to each other in Ricci class! Wednesday notices bite marks and investigates his art studio, where she finds pictures of the evil monster terrorizing the woods, making Xavier her #1 suspect. Xavier catches her in the act, and to save face she invites him to the Rave'N, which he graciously accepts!

But then she runs into the other boy, Tyler:

maxresdefault.jpg

Quick shoutout to the youtube shipping community for most of these pictures! Anyway, she confesses to Tyler she's going to the Rave'N with Xavier and Tyler gets all bitchy and emotional about it, but Wednesday feels bad. Then Xavier catches her snooping for evidence again, deduces she never wanted to go to the Rave'N and was just investigating him, and breaks off their date! Two cute boys mad at Wednesday, zero Rave'N dates, oh no! Wednesday plans to investigate the monster with her platonic friend Eugene, who has a crush on her roommate.

Oh yeah her roommate has a subplot where she goes with a bully black kid who is trying to be a better person and they bond over NHL hockey and Kung Fu movies. She DOESN'T go with the guy who stood her up last episode. Back to Jenna...

She opens the door expecting Eugene only to find... Tyler? In a nice suit? Saying he got the nice note she sent? Turns out Thing asked out Tyler on Wednesday's behalf, got her a dress and everything! Blah blah blah, let's get to the dance!

It's gotten so popular because it's such an enigma. Is this someone who has never danced in their life flailing about aimlessly? Is she such a good dancer she can reinvent dancing, aggressively dancing at her partner instead of with him? Has she called on some supernatural demon to possess and distort her body in order to "dance"? The little tap-tap-pop-up at 0:25 is my favorite.

Then, uh, the black kid's bully friends Carrie the entire party but use red paint and not pig blood, Wednesday gets a vision that Eugene is hurt and rushes to save him. We'll get to all that next week, this week let's stay on the dance floor!

G

View attachment 83438

The best thing about Wednesday being a hit is all the shit being generated by the internet meme machine. Me on the left!

View attachment 83439

But without further ado, episode 4! The Rave'N episode! The one episode, more than any others, that spreads via word-of-mouth disease. Oh you gotta watch the Wednesday dance! You gotta make your own Tiktok version! There are a ton of lonely 30-something women, where the highlight of their life was seeing the Harry Potter Yule Ball, this episode is what they've waiting for.

Okay so there's two cute boys. The first is Xavier, a tall glass of brooding artist.

sddefault.jpg

Wednesday and Xavier sit next to each other in Ricci class! Wednesday notices bite marks and investigates his art studio, where she finds pictures of the evil monster terrorizing the woods, making Xavier her #1 suspect. Xavier catches her in the act, and to save face she invites him to the Rave'N, which he graciously accepts!

But then she runs into the other boy, Tyler:

maxresdefault.jpg

Quick shoutout to the youtube shipping community for most of these pictures! Anyway, she confesses to Tyler she's going to the Rave'N with Xavier and Tyler gets all bitchy and emotional about it, but Wednesday feels bad. Then Xavier catches her snooping for evidence again, deduces she never wanted to go to the Rave'N and was just investigating him, and breaks off their date! Two cute boys mad at Wednesday, zero Rave'N dates, oh no! Wednesday plans to investigate the monster with her platonic friend Eugene, who has a crush on her roommate.

Oh yeah her roommate has a subplot where she goes with a bully black kid who is trying to be a better person and they bond over NHL hockey and Kung Fu movies. She DOESN'T go with the guy who stood her up last episode. Back to Jenna...

She opens the door expecting Eugene only to find... Tyler? In a nice suit? Saying he got the nice note she sent? Turns out Thing asked out Tyler on Wednesday's behalf, got her a dress and everything! Blah blah blah, let's get to the dance!

[MEDIA=youtube]NakTu_VZxJ0[/MEDIA]

It's gotten so popular because it's such an enigma. Is this someone who has never danced in their life flailing about aimlessly? Is she such a good dancer she can reinvent dancing, aggressively dancing at her partner instead of with him? Has she called on some supernatural demon to possess and distort her body in order to "dance"? The little tap-tap-pop-up at 0:25 is my favorite.

Then, uh, the black kid's bully friends Carrie the entire party but use red paint and not pig blood, Wednesday gets a vision that Eugene is hurt and rushes to save him. We'll get to all that next week, this week let's stay on the dance floor!

[MEDIA=youtube]aGrBI5iICK8[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]wusxPS4maPE[/MEDIA]

I’ve been looking forward to this the whole week, you always deliver my friend. God bless!🙏🏻

G

I called her fat once on YouTube and got mobbed by her fans. Funny enough, none of them actually said she wasn't fat. I can't say I've seen or heard much of anything she's done, but what little I have is just boring. You're right about zero sex appeal. She's a matronly frump. That's fine, but let's not pretend she's some bombshell.