• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
neh you're reading too much into it IMO. Pat doesn't keep Hildy in the loop at all, and Hildy's podcast doesn't draw attention to anything since he gets basically zero cat lady listeners because it's pure "me me me me me" and nobody cares about him. He's a nobody. This episode has an entire segment about how he lost his temper on some facebook group????

to me it sounds like he has been diligently collecting ammo against Dan for 1.5 years, feeding his impotent rage, and he thought Dan+others attending the contempt hearing was so egregious that it was time to drop his "CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE?" empty "exposé" about pests saying nigger.

Leave it to Hildy to have a front row seat to this grand spectacle and find a way to make it lame and insignificant.

He also is a proud and open pedophile, he considers it virtuous and not repulsive.

Weird guy.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Hildy: here's Gibney's full name published 25 days prior to Dan's "uh oh I was supposed to black out his name" bit you fell for because you are a humorless idiot that can't detect sarcasm
1695414699728.png

"the son of a federal judge" why is his father's occupation relevant Hildy? why didn't you say a teacher? conspiratard

reminder that Hildy thought Dushatar was likely to be TorSwats because of the way we mocked Jackie. Now all her accusations are deleted. No comment from the pedo defender, still trusting that Jackie is trustworthy enough to repeat her claims on his podcast.

oh and btw, Jackie has NEVER MENTIONED GIBNEY AGAIN since Pat's pro se motion was published.

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Seek Orthodoxy you faggot. Your religion of atheism has surrounded you in degeneracy. Trannies aren't real, non binary isn't real. They are simply mentally ill people. Your sexual orientation doesn't deserve a month of "pride" only the degenerate celebrate in your world. Straight monogamous couples get nothing and are shunned. You feel safe shitting on Christians because you know they won't stab you in the street or ruin your career.
Also, it's very telling you'd think your account would have been banned. You and your ilk are so used to removing people from your echo chambers you thought Owen would do the same.

Forum Clout
He's easily the most pathetic out of the bunch, and that's taking Paul and Jon in consideration. Friendly reminder that he only got involved with this because he thought Patrick was an asset to the Milwaukee sci-fi community he wants to 'build' (glom on to). Rick didn't have a clue who this nigga was and that explains why he's always been so dismissive of him, which is doubly understandable seeing as Hildawg's attempts at helping out always backfire spectacularly.

Hildy, please interject yourself more often. Your part in the Pretend podcast was easily the funniest, big fan of you deciding to name SFWA pedophiles completely unprompted to the point where Javier had to cut you off because it was getting uncomfortable. And now you're here saying he shouldn't have interviewed Dan because he uses salty language, when you were a literally who bystander who achieved nothing in his interview but embarrass himself and make Pat's side look even worse. Keep it up! (just not your pp at playgrounds though)
All Patrick does is shit on Hildy because he correctly believes this nigger is more pathetic and beneath even himself

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
One time I was at the park and a black family rented out the pavilion for a birthday party and hired a face painter. Problem was, nobody showed up to the party before it was time for her to go home. So she painted my kids faces instead of the kids who were invited.
Now tell us about the time you got extra chicken nuggets for free.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
You're a fucking scumbag for trying to get me fired from my job
What unbelievable bullshit! Your job was always safe. Nokes asked me what I would be willing to do if push came to shove, and I answered him. That's all. The rest you assumed. Don't you READ the FB posts you mine my photographs from? Apparently you don't. Because if you did, you'd know I'm not capable of such a thing.

I have your dox. I've had it for months. If I'd wanted you fired, you'd have been fired a long time ago.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
What unbelievable bullshit! Your job was always safe. Nokes asked me what I would be willing to do if push came to shove, and I answered him. That's all. The rest you assumed. Don't you READ the FB posts you mine my photographs from? Apparently you don't. Because if you did, you'd know I'm not capable of such a thing.

I have your dox. I've had it for months. If I'd wanted you fired, you'd have been fired a long time ago.
Your wife is ugly and I'm pretty and that bothers you

Forum Clout

Why do you defend child rape and why aren't you friends with child rapist Dan Mullen?

The worst part is the hypocrisy

Forum Clout

Did you call mrs Gibbneys job or not?

Last edited: