• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Your timeline is completely off, you fucking retard. Pat didn't try to sue us because he was swatted. He tried to sue us for calling him a faggot and saying his books stink. The swatting's, which there is absolutely *zero* evidence that anyone here has ever done, magically started when he spectacularly failed that endeavor. That's why everyone says he did them himself because we didn't and he's clearly a desperate and fat lunatic.

At least get the basics right, faggot.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
"Ayo, dat nigga Prongay, Imma beat his ass!"
EnemyOfRetardItalians.jpg

For the record Eric, while I heavily disagree with your defence of Patrick, you are the only Pat defender who is not literally a retard who melts down and cries/seethes on Twitter at every mean tweet (which gives 'trolls' exactly what they want). Idk why you've made this your fight, better ways to spend your time and Pat will be an asshole to you just the same. The fat greasy wop's crusade against ya got old pretty quickly, but you can thank your sick pal Patrick for boosting literally every tweet that Boomia has ever made by replying with prison threats to each and every one. If it wasn't for Patrick's replies nobody would even know boom's latest twitter account existed. Big thanks to Pat on that one, I guess, whatever. Stop being a retard, you're the only one I've ever had (some, minor) hope for.

That Pat guy, he's not good. Time to jump ship.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
"Ayo, dat nigga Prongay, Imma beat his ass!"
View attachment 153337

For the record Eric, while I heavily disagree with your defence of Patrick, you are the only Pat defender who is not literally a retard who melts down and cries/seethes on Twitter at every mean tweet (which gives 'trolls' exactly what they want). Idk why you've made this your fight, better ways to spend your time and Pat will be an asshole to you just the same. The fat greasy wop's crusade against ya got old pretty quickly, but you can thank your sick pal Patrick for boosting literally every tweet that Boomia has every made by replying with prison threats to each and every one. If it wasn't for Patrick's replies nobody would even know boom's latest twitter account existed. Big thanks to Pat on that one, I suppose. Stop being a retard, you're the only one I have (some, minor) hope for.

That Pat guy, he's not good. Time to jump ship.
Bro did you forget that this is the celibate pedophile defender?

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Bro did you forget that this is the celibate pedophile defender?

I hear ya, and I would agree if it was 2010. But 99% of lefties today are openly advocating for cutting little boys' cocks off and letting crossdressing faggots flash their dicks to kids in school classrooms.

Though I disagree heavily with Hildy's position on this front, he is so much more anti-pedophile than the entire woke crowd that I can see him getting cancelled eventually for pedophobia. Being against active pedophilia is a "fascist" position these days. Clown world we live in.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
notes:

relevant segment starts @19minutes

he says TorSwats has been caught ????

Patrick "fought" paying Quasi, aka he ignored it for 2 years and filed zero appeals

"Pat went on a media tour"

he talks about Pretend Javi. Says Javier interviewing Quaso and Dan is WEIRD

bitches about "both sides" and Dan and Quaso don't "deserve" to be heard

he has a DAN SAYING NIGGER montage HAHAHA as proof that Javier shouldn't have platformed him ???? how is this relevant

he includes Dan saying "I used to fuck fat chicks like Hildy's wife" HAHAHA

he makes a big deal out of a Dan quote about peeling back the onion and realizing Pat is an asshole troll too? not sure what his point was, he's not very articualte

at no point Hildy contradicts or points out any lie from Dan or Quaso

Hidly uses the abeist phrase "sperg out" at 33:34, the modern day R word

talks about the hearing on the 24th

"it's painful to watch Patrick respond to trolls" LOL

@38m he talks about Gibney and how THERE'S NO DENIAL of Gibs being Quasi.

HOLY SHIT he actually took Dan's bit about not naming "JG3" on NPS seriously HAHAH HILDY HAS WORSE AUTISM THAN JÓN FRÍMANN, NO FUCKING WAY

HE SET IT TO MUSIC, this is bizarre

Hildy, the name John Gibney III was on Jackie's twitter weeks before the hearing you dunce, Dan had tweeted that page of the pro se motion hours before that NPS bit

ends at @43m no Prongay mention at all

Last edited:

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I hear ya, and I would agree if it was 2010. But 99% of lefties today are openly advocating for cutting little boys' cocks off and letting crossdressing faggots flash their dicks to kids in school classrooms.

Though I disagree heavily with Hildy's position on this front, he is so much more anti-pedophile than the entire woke crowd that I can see him getting cancelled eventually for pedophobia. Being against active pedophilia is a "fascist" position these days. Clown world we live in.
I…guess. Gotta grok that for a minute.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
notes:

he says TorSwats has been caught ????

Patrick "fought" paying Quasi, aka he ignored it for 2 years and filed zero appeals

"Pat went on a media tour"

he talks about Pretend Javi. Says Javier interviewing Quaso and Dan is WEIRD

bitches about "both sides" and Dan and Quaso don't "deserve" to be heard

he has a DAN SAYING NIGGER montage HAHAHA as proof that Javier shouldn't have platformed him ???? how is this relevant

he includes Dan saying "I used to fuck fat chicks like Hildy's wife" HAHAHA

he makes a big deal out of a Dan quote about peeling back the onion and realizing Pat is an asshole troll too? not sure what his point was, he's not very articualte

at no point Hildy contradicts or points out any lie from Dan or Quaso

Hidly sues the abeist phrase "sperg out" at 33:34

talks about the hearing on the 24th

@38m he talks about Gibney and how THERE'S NO DENIAL of Gibs being Quasi.

HOLY SHIT he actually took Dan's bit about not naming "JG3" on NPS seriously HAHAH HILDY HAS WORSE AUTISM THAN JÓN FRÍMANN, NO FUCKING WAY

HE SET IT TO MUSIC, this is bizarre

Hildy, the name John Gibney III was on Jackie's twitter weeks before the hearing you dunce, Dan had tweeted it hours before that NPS bit

ends at @43m no Prongay mention at all

TYFYS for bearing the brunt of listening. Ribs

Damn, if only Patrick could just... not do that. Almost as if people would stop doing it entirely if Patrick didn't always respond!

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
this podcast listener has playback speed controller to listen this fag at 2.5x:

what you wont' hear:
  • any rebuttal to anything Dan or Quaso said on Pretend. Just bitching that Pretend shouldn't have given any airtime to people who say mean words
  • any consideration for the victims of Jackie's irresponsible baseless accusations,
hey Hildy if Jackie was a member of the Nazi troll group Gay Nigger Association fo America why do you platform her claims? 🤔 comment on her deleting her Dushatar accusations without retraction? comment on her contacting the employer of the Gibneys?

Jackie has had the Gibney dox since April 28th, how much more time do you think it's reasonable to wait for her to explain it?
1695353164668.png

comment on my thread about your SFWA superhero story?

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Hildy your story gave me brain damage. That's all I have to say.

You are going back to twitter, Hildy.

You are a pedophile defender, Hildy.

You have been instructed, many thousands of times, to cease defending pedophiles. Continuing to do so constitutes felony pedophilia. Do not defend pedophiles again.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Hello, Mr. Hildemann, glad you're still around. Go have a look at your wife's grandmother's online obituary and tell me if what you saw was worse than a raped child, I'll hang up and take my answer off the air, thanks.

Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
still digesting this bizarre attempt at a hit piece

can someone explain to me what he meant by Dan's quote about the even playing field? I'm not trying to be obtuse it legit doesn't make sense to me. Hildy acts like Dan made a huge oopsie doodles for saying basically "Pat is not such a victim if you look closer at the facts"

Patrick is credibly accused of planning to murder a newborn baby but Javier should've censored the other guy for saying "nigger".

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
still digesting this bizarre attempt at a hit piece

can someone explain to me what he meant by Dan's quote about the even playing field? I'm not trying to be obtuse it legit doesn't make sense to me. Hildy acts like Dan made a huge oopsie doodles for saying basically "Pat is not such a victim if you look closer at the facts"

Patrick is credibly accused of planning to murder a newborn baby but Javier should've censored the other guy for saying "nigger".
He doesn't even know what he means. You have to remember, we are dealing with another Midwestern rube with no real job and lives in a hovel.