• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Gay fucking shit
Screenshot-20230427-161227-Chrome.jpg

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
At around 40:00 you can hear Hildy falling for an obvious Dan Mullen ruse. Unbelievable. The hours he spent on here were for nothing.
The whole Dan stepped in it 10 minutes is him just trying to pretend he believes Dan's words literally to sway his imaginary audience. "I shot the clerk?"

Reminder, this is a podcast for the Milwaukee Sci fi league and he's breaking down nps and Javier. He has zero reviews on most podcast platforms.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Eric, you have a dead end job, a dead end marriage, a dead end podcast nobody listens to. Your convention sci fi club has a few random mutants.

You only get a voice that’s heard when you do your trademark which is defending pedophiles and claiming they’re virtuous.

You have no kids, no beliefs. No money or achievements.

You are simply the weirdo who admires pedophiles bevause you are one, and you’re the only guy brave enough to admit it openly.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Jackie and Pat are a lot easier to hate than Hildy, I'll give him that. Hildy, start calling people 'child' on Twitter so I can hate you.
He's easily the most pathetic out of the bunch, and that's taking Paul and Jon in consideration. Friendly reminder that he only got involved with this because he thought Patrick was an asset to the Milwaukee sci-fi community he wants to 'build' (glom on to). Rick didn't have a clue who this nigga was and that explains why he's always been so dismissive of him, which is doubly understandable seeing as Hildawg's attempts at helping out always backfire spectacularly.

Hildy, please interject yourself more often. Your part in the Pretend podcast was easily the funniest, big fan of you deciding to name SFWA pedophiles completely unprompted to the point where Javier had to cut you off because it was getting uncomfortable. And now you're here saying he shouldn't have interviewed Dan because he uses salty language, when you were a literally who bystander who achieved nothing in his interview but embarrass himself and make Pat's side look even worse. Keep it up! (just not your pp at playgrounds though)

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I’m guessing his plan was to release was a either a misguided attempt to bolster Rick’s restraining order application or cheer Pat up by drawing attention to Dan’s bigoted views?
neh you're reading too much into it IMO. Pat doesn't keep Hildy in the loop at all, and Hildy's podcast doesn't draw attention to anything since he gets basically zero cat lady listeners because it's pure "me me me me me" and nobody cares about him. He's a nobody. This episode has an entire segment about how he lost his temper on some facebook group????

to me it sounds like he has been diligently collecting ammo against Dan for 1.5 years, feeding his impotent rage, and he thought Dan+others attending the contempt hearing was so egregious that it was time to drop his "CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE?" empty "exposé" about pests saying nigger.

Leave it to Hildy to have a front row seat to this grand spectacle and find a way to make it lame and insignificant.