• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
still digesting this bizarre attempt at a hit piece

can someone explain to me what he meant by Dan's quote about the even playing field? I'm not trying to be obtuse it legit doesn't make sense to me. Hildy acts like Dan made a huge oopsie doodles for saying basically me. "Pat is not such a victim if you look closer"

Patrick is credibly accused of planning to murder a newborn baby but Javier should've censored the other guy for saying "nigger".
He seems to think people are on a moral crusade to ruin his life because we're so righteous and patrick is so evil. I mean, most people can realistically say they're a better person than him for a number of reasons, but it really just boils down to pointing and laughing at a narcissistic retard while he ruins his own life for the vast majority of us.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Also Hildy, keep my name out of ya whore mouth. I have plenty of energy to drive over there and prove the validity of catholicism at your free thinkers meetings... AND I WILL! :mel_md: (@admin this is a thinly veiled actionable death threat)

Hildy will be a disingenuous faggot and pretend this was real and he believed it

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
isolating Hildy using the modern-day R-word in earnest against Dan, a boy with Down's syndrome

1695355685128.png

it's vile indeed

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
isolating Hildy using the modern-day R-word in earnest against Dan, a boy with Down's syndrome

View attachment 153362

it's vile indeed

People can say anything as long as they’re agreeing with Rick. Well, most people. Not Hildy. Rick HATES Hildy. Below is from today. https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1704959452439281955

IMG_1629.jpeg

By the way, Rick, you hid the above since @Sink Inspector posted 10 minutes ago. Incredible. You’re reading along with the rest of us. (My screenshot is from pre-hiding.)

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
one more thing: Hildy makes a huge deal about the N word (nigger) and how Javier should've known he was dealing with people who use it, but Dan's broadcasts get deleted

From Javier's own words in Part 1
1695356679022.png

he knew, it's just that he's not cat-lady brained like you and realized a mean word isn't of material importance in a case in which someone is accusing people of trying to MURDER him, stupid.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I've never heard him speak before. I get why he's a non offending pedophile. Even little kids can see what a boring pathetic faggot he is. He'd probably cry afterwards and get all clingy and insecure. The kid would have to reassure him and say it was great.
I can’t believe he has the balls to call uncle booms

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
lol to being a born-again atheist. Just because you were a Christian for stupid reasons doesn't mean everybody else is. You're probably doing skepticism and free thinking wrong the same way you screwed up with Christianity. Also, everybody you ever met fantasized about stabbing your face when they heard your voice droning on. That's a fact.