• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
8b16833e73d7319ac82ec840986335ca.gif

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I’d love to be one of the many flies on his wall or toilet or around his clothes hamper or just the ones around his wife’s unclean rearend or in his car or just any of the flies that have airspace in his world and see how red his faggot loser dimwitted face looks right about now

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Your sister needs some help. Act like a man and help her. Alternately, post more “lel you guys don’t get anything!” bullshit while your addict sister whores herself out. Heh heh but you’re so clever, it definitely doesn’t bother you that your sister’s cunt is on every page! Quit trying to one-up a bunch of retards and help your sister, faggot.
IMG_0995.png

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Bullshit. Let's bury this "child rape" thing one once and for all. You use the word "rape" three times in your argument. @Sue Lightning makes the same erroneous accusation. "Child rape advocate" she calls Delany. I disagree. Delany was abused as a boy by an older man, and somehow didn't find it unpleasant, so now he apparently believes in a gay version of Finch and Stiffler's mom in American Pie. He’s got a limited point in that you can't rape the willing. So no, Delany isn't a "rape advocate," and you're an idiot each time you repeat that lie. I know that's a nuanced argument, and you people are incapable of comprehending nuance because you've deliberately supplanted brain-matter for shit for so long you can't think straight. Or at all. From now on, any of you that say "Delany rape advocate" are out of this debate (such as you are even capable of debating) as far as I give a damn.
Reminder that Hildy thinks fucking a prepubescent boy in the ass isn’t rape because they are ‘willing’

“No Robert, I’m not a ‘boy rapist’. Children can and do consent. I’m a ‘nuanced pedophile’, scoundtroll child.”

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Reminder that Hildy thinks fucking a prepubescent boy in the ass isn’t rape because they are ‘willing’

“No Robert, I’m not a ‘boy rapist’. Children can and do consent. I’m a ‘nuanced pedophile’, scoundtroll child.”
Hildy is such a fucking retard. I think I genuinely hate him more than any of the Fatpack. The rest are fun to laugh at, hildy is just a tiresome pseudo-intellectual idiot.
Hes making the he opposite of a nuanced argument. He's taking all the nuance out of the argument to draw the flimsiest conclusion imaginable.
"Nooo, child. Statutory rape isnt rape at all, because Delaney enjoyed it".
I guarantee he's never read one word of Hogg. It couldn't be further from American Pie if it tried and that's such a retarded comparison to draw.
He'd never even heard of Ginsberg or Burroughs. Nice literary background, stupid. He's just a dumb faggot who draws a conclusion based on his own smug, self-satisfied position of ignorance.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Hildy is such a fucking retard. I think I genuinely hate him more than any of the Fatpack. The rest are fun to laugh at, hildy is just a tiresome pseudo-intellectual idiot.
Hes making the he opposite of a nuanced argument. He's taking all the nuance out of the argument to draw the flimsiest conclusion imaginable.
"Nooo, child. Statutory rape isnt rape at all, because Delaney enjoyed it".
I guarantee he's never read one word of Hogg. It couldn't be further from American Pie if it tried and that's such a retarded comparison to draw.
He'd never even heard of Ginsberg or Burroughs. Nice literary background, stupid. He's just a dumb faggot who draws a conclusion based on his own smug, self-satisfied position of ignorance.
He's saying it isn't rape if the victim kid enjoyed it. To Eric, it's then just a date!

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Bullshit. Let's bury this "child rape" thing one once and for all. You use the word "rape" three times in your argument. @Sue Lightning makes the same erroneous accusation. "Child rape advocate" she calls Delany. I disagree. Delany was abused as a boy by an older man, and somehow didn't find it unpleasant, so now he apparently believes in a gay version of Finch and Stiffler's mom in American Pie. I frankly disagree with this and think Delany is full of shit. But he's got a limited (but troublesome) point in that you can't rape the willing. So no, Delany isn't a "rape advocate," and you're an idiot each time you repeat that lie. I know that's a nuanced argument, and you people are incapable of comprehending nuance because you've deliberately supplanted brain-matter for shit for so long you can't think straight. Or at all. From now on, any of you that say "Delany rape advocate" are out of this debate (such as you are even capable of debating) as far as I give a damn.
Nice nuanced take on pedophilia, stupid.

Now go ahead and share a nuanced take on racism, homophobia, or any of your other sacred cows. You're not a free thinker, just a pedo-adjacent creep with a whore sister and a wife that has a leaky butthole.