• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Okay ninnies, it's been fun, but all your answers all fall into three categories:
1) People who can't understand what I'm saying, in which case, there's no point even bothering.
2) People who do understand what I'm saying, but deliberately misinterpret it to get a rise out of me, in which case, there's also no point.
3) People who don't bother reading what I'm saying, in which case saying nothing is equally as effective.

So, show's over. I like being entertained, but I like denying you the entertainment even more.
Every bully was right about you. Your wife ugly. God is super real

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Okay ninnies, it's been fun, but all your answers all fall into three categories:
1) People who can't understand what I'm saying, in which case, there's no point even bothering.
2) People who do understand what I'm saying, but deliberately misinterpret it to get a rise out of me, in which case, there's also no point.
3) People who don't bother reading what I'm saying, in which case saying nothing is equally as effective.

So, show's over. I like being entertained, but I like denying you the entertainment even more.
Good, LEAVE! AND NEVER RETURN! you detestable faggot. I hope niggers rape you and the bridge troll you married and stream it on TikTok. Pedo cunt.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Fucking pedophile scumbag. You’re free thinkers club is full of fucking faggots.

G

Good, LEAVE! AND NEVER RETURN! you detestable faggot. I hope niggers rape you and the bridge troll you married and stream it on TikTok. Pedo cunt.
I'd love to watch a mixed gender group of niggers home invade the Hildys (sounds like a sitcom) and force them to drink draino before they beat them to death with a fire poker that they first raped both of them with. I hope that ends up on Ogrish or something, a bloodied Hildy with chemical burns and grievous intestinal wounds bloodied and finished off by some sheboon caving his skull in as they drank whatever 27 dollar bottle of bourbon Eric and Carrie bought thinking they were swells. Then I hope their rat dogs survive by eating their corpses eyeballs and face until 3 weeks later when some SWIFT member goes looking for Eric for missing the meeting.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout

Bye, we'll be here next time you need some attention.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ah, if only wealth was tied to intelligence. So true. Some complete idiots are rich, and many in the upper 2% in terms of intelligence are not quite millionaires.

I can tell you this much - I may not be filthy rich, but I'm far from poor. I have a middle-income white-collar job, a decently sized retirement savings, and a damn fine house in an excellent neighborhood. I do NOT work retail. The last time I worked retail, The Matrix had just been released.

Elon? He's a mixed bag. I don't like him, but I don't hate him the way Patrick does. Certainly he's run Twitter/X into the ground, and you have to be an unbelievably clueless fool to do something like that. On the other hand, Space X? Very cool. Electric cars? Awesome. Pretty much Elon just lucked into his money with selling PayPal to Ebay.

Most rich people are lucky, not smart.
Decent sized retirement savings? Aren’t you like late 40s / early 50s? Having a retirement plan / 401k isn’t something to brag at your age - it’s something you’re supposed to have, stupid. Maybe it’s a brag to all the broke unemployed bums in the Pat Pack / con crowd but people with jobs & homes have at least something for retirement. I know you won’t believe this but many people here have good careers with great benefits like a healthy 401k.

G

Ah, if only wealth was tied to intelligence. So true. Some complete idiots are rich, and many in the upper 2% in terms of intelligence are not quite millionaires.

Yes some idiots are rich, and you are in the top 2% of intelligence correct?
A mensa member?
So you’re not quite a millionaire, but close?
sounds pretty far fetched to me.

I can tell you this much - I may not be filthy rich, but I'm far from poor. I have a middle-income white-collar job, a decently sized retirement savings, and a damn fine house in an excellent neighborhood. I do NOT work retail. The last time I worked retail, The Matrix had just been released.

This sounds like a massive cope, bud.

. Pretty much Elon just lucked into his money with selling PayPal to Ebay.

lol typical poor seethe. He got lucky!

Most rich people are lucky, not smart.

Let me guess, you’re part of the intelligensia that nobody understands!
You have all these great ideas but everyone around you is just stupid and lucky!
You’re a deep thinker, sagan jr!

Spoken exactly like a seething poor.
Thanks for that, it will be forwarded to the police and IRS, skinnyfaT one.

G

Decent sized retirement savings? Aren’t you like late 40s / early 50s? Having a retirement plan / 401k isn’t something to brag at your age - it’s something you’re supposed to have, stupid. Maybe it’s a brag to all the broke unemployed bums in the Pat Pack / con crowd but people with jobs & homes have at least something for retirement. I know you won’t believe this but many people here have good careers with great benefits like a healthy 401k.
The guy lived in a dog piss shack according to the floor guy and realtor up until March, he used inheritance to fix it up for sale and he moved to a slightly better house. He's worked sporadically and has had multiple career changes and vocational training to go from white to blue collar. There's been zero evidence he worked in a defined benefit plan company long enough to get vested. He certainly had no high wage work to fill even maximum contributions on low wage maximums. I'd say he has below a 100k in any instrument and that comes from his parents. This guy has earned poorly and his SS check will be one of those 2k a month things, rotted asshole is probably already "disabled" and getting some 1200 SSD check. The better house is and equity catcher for Hildy in the last 10-15 years he works to have something, but they likely have a 30 year mortgage and counting on price rises rather than paydown for that equity. Plus they bought in this calendar year so they're paying a huge mortgage. Middle aged childless couples who move from a pragmatic house when rates are insane are stupid uneducated financial philistines. Hildy is poor.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Hey eric serious question that I DEMAND an answer for: were you one of those guys around 2009 that had a youtube channel you'd upload videos to exclusively dickride thunderf00t and "debate" low hanging fruit creationists? Cmon, be honest and drop a link for the bbbbboys so we can have a lil jocktober fun.