• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
In terms of internal thoughts (not acted upon or espoused to others), which one of these is worse to have? @NormsGhost
  • A) Thinking Patrick is a horrid person for threatening his wife & abandoning his daughter and merely fantasizing about him being beaten up in jail
  • B) Thinking you'd really like to fuck a prepubescent child, being a pedophile, and merely fantasizing internally about fucking a toddler
If two people have these thoughts, is Person A or Person B worse? Are they both equal because neither of them acted on anything?

So if a bunch of people watch niggers being niggers and call them niggers amongst themselves he's good with that? Or does "nigger" get a special exception as harmful for even thinking it?
Pleases answer this too

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
You all need to take a page from his book and understand how hurtful misgendering me is.
He’s probably reading all the comments but not responding because he thinks that’s winning. We all know he’s not having a nice evening with the dog dick ugly fat slob of a whore he calls a wife. She’s uglier than Delaney but still out of Hildy’s league.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
He’s probably reading all the comments but not responding because he thinks that’s winning. We all know he’s not having a nice evening with the dog dick ugly fat slob of a whore he calls a wife. She’s uglier than Delaney but still out of Hildy’s league.
Sue is more of a woman than that poopy assed freak. And not even the real Sue, I mean me.

G

Yo Hildy, does your father-in-law know that you are a radical defender of pedophiles? Also, why does your wife look like she has a black eye on her way home from a wedding?

d4963ebbb8cd1dfa91bbc047ef5a92b3.png

G

"I frankly disagree with this and think Delany is full of shit." READ. You're right. Society has deemed it rape, and society is right. Gay or straight, it's wrong. That's why I disagree with Delany on that point, and yet somehow you fail to bother READING what I wrote. Pay attention.
Its really disturbing how your friend thinks its fine to fuck kids and you just refer to it as a "disagreement".

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Your name is Miss Interpret from now on.
I’m ignoring all of your pedophile support, and sheer retardation you keep displaying here. This complete lack of originality in thought, and just sheer faggotry of what you think is clever and funny proves you’re a bald ugly retard. Go play with dwarf figurines because you “identify” with them the most, faggot.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Hildy I’ve been trying to be neutral because I think you’re just a misguided pseudo-intellectual who trapped himself in a corner with his argument and wouldn’t back down…

but I think for your sake and your relationship’s sake you should just completely disengage from this forum and the PatPack at this point.

You’ve kicked the bee’s nest and had a little fun, but I would probably leave it alone now.

Genuine good faith advice, take it or leave it

Edit: before u go though send me all the numbers you’ve been calling Boomia on, and any further funny ideas you had for his shrubs

G

Hildy I’ve been trying to be neutral because I think you’re just a misguided pseudo-intellectual who trapped himself in a corner with his argument and wouldn’t back down…

but I think for your sake and your relationship’s sake you should just completely disengage from this forum and the PatPack at this point.

You’ve kicked the bee’s nest and had a little fun, but I would probably leave it alone now.

Genuine good faith advice, take it or leave it

Edit: before u go though send me all the numbers you’ve been calling Boomia on, and any further funny ideas you had for his shrubs
Just ask for my number by PM funster.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I don't hate him the way Patrick does. Certainly he's run Twitter/X into the ground, and you have to be an unbelievably clueless fool to do something like that. On the other hand, Space X? Very cool. Electric cars? Awesome. Pretty much Elon just lucked into his money with selling PayPal to Ebay.

This is why Torque Wheeler put you on the pay no mind list, Hildster.