• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Didn't actually listen to the pedocast. I have now heard (enough) through the NPS stream.

The only conclusion I got from it was that Hildy has a crippling level of some sort of autism.
He must have an aptitude for the logic puzzles that are usually used for IQ testing at mensa, in all other areas he is a pants shitting retard.
The most glaring display is the complete lack of self awareness to record, edit and then upload this audio, thinking it is has any substance.
So much more to comment on but I feel too much second hand embarrassment typing it out.

I previously said that Hildy was just 'the Pat that stayed at Target' I retract that now, he is in fact 'The Jon Friiman that got laid'.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
The only person more pathetic than Hildy is the ugly troll woman who let him anywhere near her vagina.

Imagine somebody's daughter growing up watching Disney princess movies and wondering what sort of prince will come to love her and sweep her off her feet one day when she's grown and cut to 2 decades later and she's laying under this pathetic, ugly, loser of a whiny beta male as he sweats and grunts and tries to pretend she's still 9 so he can achieve whatever passes for an orgasm when you have single digit testosterone.

Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I think Hildy insists on making "scoundtroll" a thing because the "troll" brand belongs to his wife

1695487670162.jpeg

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
Didn't actually listen to the pedocast. I have now heard (enough) through the NPS stream.

The only conclusion I got from it was that Hildy has a crippling level of some sort of autism.
He must have an aptitude for the logic puzzles that are usually used for IQ testing at mensa, in all other areas he is a pants shitting retard.
The most glaring display is the complete lack of self awareness to record, edit and then upload this audio, thinking it is has any substance.
So much more to comment on but I feel too much second hand embarrassment typing it out.

I previously said that Hildy was just 'the Pat that stayed at Target' I retract that now, he is in fact 'The Jon Friiman that got laid'.
see, Jon, all you need to do is find a 150kg she-yid who is always shitting herself. Imagine the river of feces streaming between those frightening flesh heaps is lava from one of your volcanos.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
this segment is so stupid I keep thinking of new angles to point out how dumb Hildy is. He made a big deal of Dan's "victory lap" that would induce "buyer's remorse" for Jaiver

????????

Pretty sure the post-Pretend NPS had nothing that Dan kept hidden or any revelation that he deceived Javier. Yeah Dan was gloating that both sides got told? so...? he's happy Patrick got exposed as a lying asshole with real evidence. Being happy nullifies the evidence?

the proof is in Hidly's own gaycast, if anything about Dan's victory lap episode was so bad, he would've clipped it and aired it himself instead of his smoking gun being"HE'S NOT A NICE GUY!". Welp, neither is Patrick.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
this segment is so stupid I keep thinking of new angles to point out how dumb Hildy is. He made a big deal of Dan's "victory lap" that would induce "buyer's remorse" for Jaiver

????????

Pretty sure the post-Pretend NPS had nothing that Dan kept hidden or any revelation that he deceived Javier. Yeah Dan was gloating that both sides got told? so...? he's happy Patrick got exposed as a lying asshole with real evidence. Being happy nullifies the evidence?

the proof is in Hidly's own gaycast, if anything about Dan's victory lap episode was so bad, he would've clipped it and aired it himself instead of his smoking gun being"HE'S NOT A NICE GUY!". Welp, neither is Patrick.
He argues everything like a child would.

He's a bully! He's a meanie! He said the magic no no words! Don't listen to him, he's not a person because I don't like him and he's a big mean bully!

Same reason this faggot is an atheist. God's mean and says stuff I don't like therefore he doesn't exist. Nobody should say mean stuff that makes anybody feel ashamed of anything ever, not even God!

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout

Hildy lies about being a Mensa member.

????????

He said about Dan that Dan's good at feigning niceness. Sounds like projection. Hildy does a nice guy act all his life... Dan gives entry level equity compensation courses to inner-city youths, for free.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Hello, Hildy, Ray Wilson here. I'm sure you didn't buy Calling All Stations, as a normal slap headed American, so I already dislike you.

Please kindly go buy The Weight of Man, listen to it closely and realize it's (allegedly) a very clever dig on your vexatious litigant of a (factually) very fat friend, Patrick Tomlinson, or get the fuck off our Forum as you add nothing to it but being an absolute Nonce defender.

Or stay, I really don't give a fuck. I'm happy in my Villa this evening as Gosia does her nightly yoga while you're probably xeeting all fucking day, that's what you weirdos do, right?

Forum Clout
Hey Hildy, it's Jenna. That Nokes guy said I'm the smartest user here.

The virtuous pedo hill is an interesting one to die on, but honestly why do you let Patrick treat you the way he does? He barks orders at you and gives you the old ", Eric". You should not be speaking with them, Eric. That is where you are wrong, Eric. Does Jackie ever get that?

So you're some Milwaukee liberal who comes across Patrick and wants to defend him because you defend Milwaukee Sci-fi, okay. But then you simp, and take abuse from this loser who goes to bars by himself every night. It's the easiest fucking thing, Hey Eric I'm gonna be at Swinging Door tonight around 8pm, hope to see you there! Have you gotten that? Have you gotten the friendship with Patrick that you wanted?
Nice post, you really pounded him

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Okay, I'm on a two-beer buzz and I'm up to bat.

Hildy, you're a faggot. You're such a faggot that you kiss up to Pat's fat ass because you're desperate for clout, you faggot. Not only are you a faggot, but your ugly dyke wife is a faggot too. Only a faggot would brag about being a Milwaukee karaoke bar-slut.

And you're not edgy for defending nonces or playing edgelord atheist. In summary, you suck at life.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
One time I was at the park and a black family rented out the pavilion for a birthday party and hired a face painter. Problem was, nobody showed up to the party before it was time for her to go home. So she painted my kids faces instead of the kids who were invited.
Kid had no friends or just CPT?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
What unbelievable bullshit! Your job was always safe. Nokes asked me what I would be willing to do if push came to shove, and I answered him. That's all. The rest you assumed. Don't you READ the FB posts you mine my photographs from? Apparently you don't. Because if you did, you'd know I'm not capable of such a thing.

I have your dox. I've had it for months. If I'd wanted you fired, you'd have been fired a long time ago.
Why are you so protective of people who want to touch kids?