• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Way to identify yourself there, Mr. Mulligan. You want me to call you a liar? Okay, how about when you mock-quoted me, "Oh, kid-touching is okay, but saying the n-word is bad." I never said that, fool. You flat-out lied.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6Mbqa9bFB8IQ1OFi" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

He's not Dan, you fucking buffoon.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Way to identify yourself there, Mr. Mulligan.
how so? because only Dan could possibly know that a the person in the Munich pictures who looks 50lbs lighter than Dan is not Dan? you make no sense retard, your logical leaps are idiotic
1695698314225.jpeg

plus Dan wouldn't have censored his face he loves the attention and is already facedoxed.

comment on Patrick accusing Gibney of running a torture website with zero proof? as he did Dushatar of swattings? comment? comment? comment? of coruse not you're a pussy with zero principles who won't call out acts of defamation if it's inconvenient. You only reply to inconsequential details that don't challenge your cultist allegiance to a man credibly accused of threats to mruder his ex and newborn.

Last edited:

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Way to identify yourself there, Mr. Mulligan. You want me to call you a liar? Okay, how about when you mock-quoted me, "Oh, kid-touching is okay, but saying the n-word is bad." I never said that, fool. You flat-out lied.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6Mbqa9bFB8IQ1OFi" width="480" height="360" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Damn hildy were you trying to make that post all retarded? Did admin fuck with it or something? Damn.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout

This nigga like Sherlock Homeless with that shit on his face and his retarded detective skills

HotAnus

Forum Clout

Are you using Netscape?? All those weird html embeds are taking me back

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost Actual free thinkers don't join societies to sit around discussing entry level, philosophy 101, semi-thoughts on why atheism rules and theists drool. The fact that you formed such a society tells us everything we need to know about what kind of diseased, barely functioning mind and inflated ego you have, and your fucking boring podcast backs it up.
You are the most mediocre person in Pat's orbit and your overinflated sense of your own intelligence is the most notable thing about you. Its not even like you are a complete delusional retard like some of the others, youre just a pretentious dullard who thinks applying moral relativism to kid fucking is some kind of intellectual checkmate. You don't care about morality, you just want to show what a clever, special free thinker you are. It's truly pathetic and I'm glad you have been prevented from teaching children anything.
Do you think Hildy is aware that a truly rational thinking person wouldn't be an atheist because there is no concrete way to prove god doesn't exist. Agnostic would make sense, but the mid wit pseudo intellectuals love attaching themselves to atheism.