• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
The thing that bugs me about Hildo is the poor quality banter. This is what he brings to the hive of scum and villainy? A fruity little golfing penguin that isn't even formatted properly? No wonder even Pig doesn't bother.
It's really weird how, like pat, he thinks this kind of shit is what winning looks like. A year ago everyone thought he was just some weird neckbeard that was too boring to bother with. They were right, but after fucking boomia running intellectual laps around Mr MENSA for shits and giggles, now everyone also knows he's a pedophile apologist who writes sonichu tier revenge fantasies about internet trolls. I can't wait to see how his convention goes, I bet even pat won't bother to show up. Probably the best case scenario is an embarrassingly low turnout and it's quickly forgotten because if you get more than 10 people together at hildycon we'll be seeing reports of diaperfurs shitting themselves in public and "intergenerational playdate" rooms.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
It's really weird how, like pat, he thinks this kind of shit is what winning looks like.
They hamstring themselves with a cutesy veneer that strips away any punch. Everything is supposed to be
:lwjxnwp: NICEY NICE so nobody's widdle feewings get huwt. There's no weight to any of it, good or bad.
Granted, here everyone calls each other all sorts of terrible things as matter of course, but if someone feels the need to make a hostile point or deliver a slam with real venom they can do it. Likewise, support and compliments are genuine and I'd tell you if they weren't.
Hildo and Pat and the rest don't have this luxury, they have to stick to "turnip" and The Office gifs and empty yass queen slays. Sad. Many such cases.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Do you think Hildy is aware that a truly rational thinking person wouldn't be an atheist because there is no concrete way to prove god doesn't exist. Agnostic would make sense, but the mid wit pseudo intellectuals love attaching themselves to atheism.
I don't think he is. I don't think he's aware of very much beyond his own thoughts, and even then I'm not sure how much he really knows about those either.

@NormsGhost what was it about priest school that finally gave you your reddit-tier views on atheism and why couldn't you figure them out when you were 14 like everybody else?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
"Oh, kid-touching is okay, but saying the n-word is bad." I never said that, fool. You flat-out lied.
You want to engage in sexual congress with children, this cannot be disputed. I hope you get caught leering at a child just a little too long at this little toy sci-fi convention/pederast mixer you're putting on and the kid's father stomps your faggot head in.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Hildy is known as the insufferable faggot autist in the swift group (quite significant when 99% of the members are likely ones too).
The only reason he is president is because no-one else wanted to do it.
Generally recognized as completely incompetent with no organizational, leadership or admin skills.
Apparently working a minimum wage job and white knighting for pedohphiles takes all of mensa genius Hildy's mental faculties and he has to be constantly reminded to do his duties.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
You want to engage in sexual congress with children, this cannot be disputed. I hope you get caught leering at a child just a little too long at this little toy sci-fi convention/pederast mixer you're putting on and the kid's father stomps your faggot head in.
Of course it can be disputed. You have zero evidence and I'm quite comfortable in my hetero-normative self. All you have is your echo-chamber bullshit. But I have to admit, it's nice entering the echo chamber once in a great while to answer back some of your illusions/delusions.

<iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/EBq7" width=480 height=418.065 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://gifer.com">via GIFER</a></p>

G

Of course it can be disputed. You have zero evidence and I'm quite comfortable in my hetero-normative self. All you have is your echo-chamber bullshit. But I have to admit, it's nice entering the echo chamber once in a great while to answer back some of your illusions/delusions.

<iframe src="[URL]https://gifer.com/embed/EBq7[/URL]" width=480 height=418.065 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="[URL]https://gifer.com[/URL]">via GIFER</a></p>
are you purposely posting the broken iframe shit at this point because you refuse to be corrected by the admin take orders from fascists?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

<iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/EBq7" width=480 height=418.065 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://gifer.com">via GIFER</a></p>
Eric you’ll mine these interactions for years for heady anecdotes.

You’ll still be a fat poor pedo defender and your wife will still shit herself constantly. Dispute that.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
are you purposely posting the broken iframe shit at this point because you refuse to be corrected by the admin take orders from fascists?
I'm not a tech guy, so I don't know what you mean by "broken iframe." I'm also unaware if Quasi has addressed this. I only look on this board every once in a great while, and I usually ignore most of the crap that's said about me, here.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Eric you’ll mine these interactions for years for heady anecdotes.

You’ll still be a fat poor pedo defender and your wife will still shit herself constantly. Dispute that.
Does 5' 9" and 170 lbs meet your definition of "fat?" Because if it does, you're crazy. And if it doesn't (and it shouldn't for my skinny ass), then you're wrong about one, which proves you're wrong about the other as well.

G

I'm not a tech guy, so I don't know what you mean by "broken iframe." I'm also unaware if Quasi has addressed this. I only look on this board every once in a great while, and I usually ignore most of the crap that's said about me, here.
You can't embed iframes you silly goose. Use the bbcode copy paste not the html one.
Quasi doesn't post here because he's too busy teaching in Oman, but admin posted on page 8 how to embed the gifs.