• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Of course it can be disputed. You have zero evidence
zero evidence? reminds me of Patrick accusing Gibney of running a torture website and Dushatar of swattings. Comment on that? comment on Patrick S. Tomlinson defaming two random people who weren't even aware of his existence? it wasn't even a set-up like Apostlegate, him and Jackie get full credit for these two.

Eric, how many people can Patrick baselessly defame before you'll disavow it? 5? 10?

continue avoiding addressing Patrick's defamatory claims only if you're attracted to minors

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"I don't need to dispute it, but here I am disputing it"

You are a fucking idiot, Hildy.
I was just gonna point this out “not worth my time” yet here he is. How’s that smarty pants “Free Thinkers” club going? Do the members actually think freely or is it only group approved thoughts and opinions while claiming everyone else is stupid? Talk about insecure!

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
Forum Clout
Genuine question for you Hiddog. If you defend celibate pedophiles i.e. people who really want to fuck kids but don't, because, supposedly, they know it's immoral. Do you also defend celibate KKK members or Neo-Nazis who really want to kill blacks and Jews but don't because they think it's immoral?

If you don't answer, it means yes you do defend them and are proud of it.

@NormsGhost comment?

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Of course it can be disputed. You have zero evidence and I'm quite comfortable in my hetero-normative self. All you have is your echo-chamber bullshit. But I have to admit, it's nice entering the echo chamber once in a great while to answer back some of your illusions/delusions.

<iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/EBq7" width=480 height=418.065 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://gifer.com">via GIFER</a></p>

shut up faggot

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Does 5' 9" and 170 lbs meet your definition of "fat?" Because if it does, you're crazy. And if it doesn't (and it shouldn't for my skinny ass), then you're wrong about one, which proves you're wrong about the other as well.
How does being wrong about one thing prove you are also wrong about something else, dumbass? And there were four things that needed disputing.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Does 5' 9" and 170 lbs meet your definition of "fat?" Because if it does, you're crazy. And if it doesn't (and it shouldn't for my skinny ass), then you're wrong about one, which proves you're wrong about the other as well.

That’s my exact stats. I challenge you to an intellectual competition of your choice followed by an athletic competition of my choice.

Also how come you never made anything of yourself with that big ol’ brain, brotherman?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
zero evidence? reminds me of Patrick accusing Gibney of running a torture website and Dushatar of swattings. Comment on that? comment on Patrick S. Tomlinson defaming two random people who weren't even aware of his existence? it wasn't even a set-up like Apostlegate, him and Jackie get full credit for these two.

Eric, how many people can Patrick baselessly defame before you'll disavow it? 5? 10?

continue avoiding addressing Patrick's defamatory claims only if you're attracted to minors
That's a very good point, Mr. Inspector. If it's all well and good for Jackie and Pat to throw out baseless accusations of horrific crimes with literally no evidence, then I can freely throw out accusations that have the evidence of Hildy defending pedophiles that Hildy is a defender of pedophiles and in all likelihood one himself.
It's only fair, wouldn't you agree, @NormsGhost? You fucking pedo faggot?

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
You don't think posting images from children shows when people call you a pedophile is 200 iq mensa move,Jim? :image_4848:
Wasn't it super fucking weird when hildog played his "gotcha" line of Dan talking? I don't even know what he thinks he was proving, but it was so weird because of how he said like "I listen to the clip of you saying you fucked a girl that looked like my wife often"

Why the fuck you listening to some dude talk about fucking a girl that looks like your wife you goddamned weirdo

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
I'm so sorry, Eric. At least you're not obese like Patrick Tomlinson who claims to be 220lbs.
1695740440678.png

trust Dr Fauci!