• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Tie score on the murder and rape thing, I'd say.

Why would I answer questions about anyone other than myself? I have no way of knowing what their exact mindset is. Jackie and Patrick can make their own cases, and if they won't talk to you, that's not my problem.
I don't need them to talk to me because they're both insane lunatics who lie about absolutely everything and only someone legitimately retarded would actually believe them. They're also not here while you are so, I ask you, why do you think Jackie's "evidence" and Pat's claims are credible?

The indisputable fact that Pat regularly lies literally hundreds of times a day while denying his own tweets and legal documents several times a week doesn't even remotely raise any doubts? That Jackie accused some Swedish dude with all the evidence being an extremely common username online and now the whole Gibney thing; all the while constantly tweeting about this place as if Quasi is shitting bricks over it while we all just laugh our asses off at how insane she is still doesn't make you question her at all? We are just so evil that we simply can't be telling the truth about anything?

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
I'm so sorry, Eric. At least you're not obese like Patrick Tomlinson who claims to be 220lbs.
View attachment 154448

trust Dr Fauci!

Nice try.
1695744648314.png

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I don't defend celibate pedophiles. When I say that a celibate pedophile is morally superior to a scountroll who defaces an online memorial, I'm not defending the pedophile. I'm insulting YOU.

Willingness to commit graffiti on a loved one's memorial is not the moral baseline. It's the lowest level you can get.
I like how you conflate actually spray-painting and knocking over headstones with silly little inside jokes on an online obituary that can be easily deleted, you disingenuous faggot kid-toucher. I mean you saw last week how easy that was, right? So Nigel Igger lighting a candle for your wife's grandmother than an admit can make go away is worse than the monstrous violation of a child's body and soul. Gotcha.

All measures of intelligence are relative.
This is a falsehood morons use to cope with the fact that they're morons. Nice Mensa-mind take, you insipient child-rapist.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Don't need to dispute it. It's wrong, and not worth my time. Neither are you.
I have personally seen the beast shits she leaves in her wake. On the sidewalks and lawns of your town.
You have such a statement from me? Then present it. I triple-dog dare you.
No stlaker. Like Jackie, I'm not required to provide any proof of your criminality just quietly wait for ICE to break up your child trafficking ring.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
You always do the "What about Patrick" thing, Danny boy. But I won't do the "whataboutism" thing with you or anybody else on the board. Got a question about me? Maybe I'll answer it. Got a gripe with Patrick or Jackie and they won't talk to you? Not my problem.
it's about YOUR support of Patrick's and Jackie's defamation. YOU named Gibney on your podcast, Eric. YOU mentioned his father is a federal judge to fuel conspiracy theories. YOU piled on the swedish guy. YOU pretend to find defamation outrageous. I'm calling YOU out on YOUR hypocrisy and lack of principles.

your brain didn't evolve from when you were a creationist retard, you just switched cults. You can't handle the cognitive dissonance.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
I like how you conflate actually spray-painting and knocking over headstones with silly little inside jokes on an online obituary that can be easily deleted, you disingenuous faggot kid-toucher. I mean you saw last week how easy that was, right? So Nigel Igger lighting a candle for your wife's grandmother than an admit can make go away is worse than the monstrous violation of a child's body and soul. Gotcha.

This is a falsehood morons use to cope with the fact that they're morons. Nice Mensa-mind take, you insipient child-rapist.

It's worse than someone who DOESN'T do the monstrous violation. Pay attention! But the "Nigel Igger" thing (and if you don't see that, there's no point even talking to you) is worse, of course. Commission is worse than omission. (Duh!)
And yes, I do "conflate actually spray-painting and knocking over headstones with silly little inside jokes on an online obituary that can be easily deleted." Because the spray-paint can be easily removed, too. The headstones can also be repaired. By the same token, your digital vandalism is also not permanent. But that doesn't make it any less wrong. The standard is not altered by how easy the damage is to clean up. You simply don't do it in the first place! The turd can be cleaned off the altar easily, but that doesn't mean you were justified in shitting it there.
This is basic kindergarten ethics, here.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don't defend celibate pedophiles. When I say that a celibate pedophile is morally superior to a scountroll who defaces an online memorial, I'm not defending the pedophile. I'm insulting YOU.

Willingness to commit graffiti on a loved one's memorial is not the moral baseline. It's the lowest level you can get.
“Scountroll”? I bet you thought that was real clever - but it’s just cringe

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
it's about YOUR support of Patrick's and Jackie's defamation. YOU named Gibney on your podcast, Eric. YOU mentioned his father is a federal judge to fuel conspiracy theories. YOU piled on the swedish guy. YOU pretend to find defamation outrageous. I'm calling YOU out on YOUR hypocrisy and lack of principles.

your brain didn't evolve from when you were a creationist retard, you just switched cults. You can't handle the cognitive dissonance.

You're so cute when you get mad.