• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
It's worse than someone who DOESN'T do the monstrous violation. Pay attention! But the "Nigel Igger" thing (and if you don't see that, there's no point even talking to you) is worse, of course. Commission is worse than omission. (Duh!)
And yes, I do "conflate actually spray-painting and knocking over headstones with silly little inside jokes on an online obituary that can be easily deleted." Because the spray-paint can be easily removed, too. The headstones can also be repaired. By the same token, your digital vandalism is also not permanent. But that doesn't make it any less wrong. The standard is not altered by how easy the damage is to clean up. You simply don't do it in the first place! The turd can be cleaned off the altar easily, but that doesn't mean you were justified in shitting it there.
This is basic kindergarten ethics, here.

are you retarded?

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
It's worse than someone who DOESN'T do the monstrous violation. Pay attention! But the "Nigel Igger" thing (and if you don't see that, there's no point even talking to you) is worse, of course. Commission is worse than omission. (Duh!)
And yes, I do "conflate actually spray-painting and knocking over headstones with silly little inside jokes on an online obituary that can be easily deleted." Because the spray-paint can be easily removed, too. The headstones can also be repaired. By the same token, your digital vandalism is also not permanent. But that doesn't make it any less wrong. The standard is not altered by how easy the damage is to clean up. You simply don't do it in the first place! The turd can be cleaned off the altar easily, but that doesn't mean you were justified in shitting it there.
This is basic kindergarten ethics, here.
You really go a long way to defend something nowhere near as bad as child-rape as worse than child-rape, it's all the time with you!
So to go back to what @Sink Inspector was saying earlier: no one here has ever done harm to any kind of minority, so by your own weird child-raping logic is it not wrong for you and your thin, successful friends Pat and Jackie to call people here racists, sexists, anti-semetic, etc?
I'm just asking questions.

Forum Clout
You really go a long way to defend something nowhere near as bad as child-rape as worse than child-rape, it's all the time with you!
So to go back to what @Sink Inspector was saying earlier: no one here has ever done harm to any kind of minority, so by your own weird child-raping logic is it not wrong for you and your thin, successful friends Pat and Jackie to call people here racists, sexists, anti-semetic, etc?
I'm just asking questions.
Well, we did call in a favor with US Customs to get Oogie deported back to Nigeria so there's that...

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Aaaand you think that says anything at all about me? You don't recognize this is an insult against you?
The fact that you, a pedophile defender, thinks that means nothing to anyone you dolt. that you think this is burn only proves you're so autistic as well as unintelligent that you lack the ability to understand other peoples thought process. Sad (and stupid) guy!

Forum Clout
Ugh. You're clearly just a sad little faggot who is frightened of being kicked out of the Pat and Jack supersquad. Spineless cunt.
IMG_o32azt~2.jpg