• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Of course it can be disputed. You have zero evidence and I'm quite comfortable in my hetero-normative self. All you have is your echo-chamber bullshit. But I have to admit, it's nice entering the echo chamber once in a great while to answer back some of your illusions/delusions.
How about answering back to some of the posts asking you specific questions about Jackie and Pat's baseless, echo-chamber bullshit accusations, you fucking imbecile?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Way to telescope your intentions. We'll be waiting with all the honey-pots you can handle.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/wOiTFt8bDtpsI" width="480" height="258" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

"Telescope your intentions "

Clunky use of language like this shows that you're not particularly intelligent.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Genuine question for you Hiddog. If you defend celibate pedophiles i.e. people who really want to fuck kids but don't, because, supposedly, they know it's immoral. Do you also defend celibate KKK members or Neo-Nazis who really want to kill blacks and Jews but don't because they think it's immoral?

If you don't answer, it means yes you do defend them and are proud of it.

@NormsGhost comment?
I don't defend celibate pedophiles. When I say that a celibate pedophile is morally superior to a scountroll who defaces an online memorial, I'm not defending the pedophile. I'm insulting YOU.

Willingness to commit graffiti on a loved one's memorial is not the moral baseline. It's the lowest level you can get.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I don't defend celibate pedophiles. When I say that a celibate pedophile is morally superior to a scountroll who defaces an online memorial, I'm not defending the pedophile. I'm insulting YOU.

Willingness to commit graffiti on a loved one's memorial is not the moral baseline. It's the lowest level you can get.
It’s lower than murder and rape on the “moral baseline”? Interesting.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout

He did da bit!
(still wont address pat and jackie doxing)

Duhne Kuhn

Clinically Obsessed
Forum Clout

Stop trying to make "scountroll" a thing you irrelevant nothing.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
How about answering back to some of the posts asking you specific questions about Jackie and Pat's baseless, echo-chamber bullshit accusations, you fucking imbecile?
It’s lower than murder and rape on the “moral baseline”? Interesting.
Tie score on the murder and rape thing, I'd say.

Why would I answer questions about anyone other than myself? I have no way of knowing what their exact mindset is. Jackie and Patrick can make their own cases, and if they won't talk to you, that's not my problem.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Of course it can be disputed. You have zero evidence and I'm quite comfortable in my hetero-normative self. All you have is your echo-chamber bullshit. But I have to admit, it's nice entering the echo chamber once in a great while to answer back some of your illusions/delusions.

<iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/EBq7" width=480 height=418.065 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://gifer.com">via GIFER</a></p>
, Then what kept you from being a teacher besides your publicly stated desire to rape children in every available hole,?

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout

what about the realm of the living Eric? is it OK for Patrick and Jackie to post nasty comments about Gibney and Dushatar because they both have a pulse? you think a court motion accusing JG3 of running a "torture website" with zero evidence is less significant than a mocking message on an obituary website?

do you think Jackie waiting months and only releasing her Gibney accusation on the couple's wedding anniversary tagging their employer counts as "performative cruelty"?
1695743815321.png

your lack of simping and deafening silence on this is proof that Patrick's defamation of these two is indefensible

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
what about the realm of the living Eric? is it OK for Patrick and Jackie to post nasty comments about Gibney and Dushatar because they both have a pulse? you think a court motion accusing JG3 of running a "torture website" with zero evidence is less significant than a mocking message on an obituary website?

do you think Jackie waiting months and only releasing her Gibney accusation on the couple's wedding anniversary tagging their employer counts as "performative cruelty"?
View attachment 154452

your lack of simping and deafening silence on this is proof that Patrick defamation of these people is indefensible

You always do the "What about Patrick" thing, Danny boy. But I won't do the "whataboutism" thing with you or anybody else on the board. Got a question about me? Maybe I'll answer it. Got a gripe with Patrick or Jackie and they won't talk to you? Not my problem.

G

Hello Eric. I'm sorry people are being rude here, though I suppose that's how the free speech cookie crumbles. As this is seemingly turning into an AmA of sorts, I have a question I'm hoping you can answer: do you consider Patrick to be your intellectual equal?
@NormsGhost I'm afraid this question may have gotten missed in the fray, when you have a moment would you share your thoughts?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
You always do the "What about Patrick" thing, Danny boy. But I won't do the "whataboutism" thing with you or anybody else on the board. Got a question about me? Maybe I'll answer it. Got a gripe with Patrick or Jackie and they won't talk to you? Not my problem.
Just to help you out, Sink Inspector is not Daniel. Dan is very easily recognizable, I heard a rumor that he is posting here through an intermediary named Don’t Ban Me Quasi.