• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
You're wrong. Because it's not a "scale" in terms of one thing balancing the other. It's a ranking system. I rank you lower than a celibate pedophile. The rank of pedophile does not rise as a result of that. There is no fulcrum. You are the lowest of the low. And deliberately, too, which is puzzling.

That's it for you. You aren't worth my time.
What do you think a scale is? Its a tool for quantifying and comparing things so you can put them in order. It doesn't literally have to balance on a fulcrum. How autistic are you?
When humans use comparative adjectives like "lower" to describe anything other than the physical vertical position of something, they are generally implying some kind of hierarchy, especially when used to describe abstract ideas, like human morality

A<B = B>A

How are you this stupid? Why are you trying to argue semantics when you are clearly a complete blithering idiot?

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I see pedophile defender Eric Hildeman went to the Patrick Tomlinson school of arguing. Ignore everything that definitively proves you wrong, carefully select points to argue, laugh/"Fuck, you're stupid"/"no, u" your way through rebuttal, don't actually argue anything, don't provide evidence, insist that actually debating is not worth your time despite spending tons of time "arguing", all while being married to a disgusting pig. When you do it on Facebook, you toss in complaining to the mods like a baby.

You think fantasizing about raping children (but not acting on those fantasies!!!!) is morally superior to leaving easily removable comments on an ignored online obituary. You're trash and your wife is hideous.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Plead "No Contest" (a.k.a. Guilty) to hurry up and get it over with before more victims came forward if there was a big, publicized trial. There have been a lot of reports from many other young teens over the years accusing of him drugging and raping them, but he's very well protected by powerful people who have the same taste for kids as he does, so the young girls are just smeared as damaged kids from broken homes looking to make money from a rich and famous celebrity.

View attachment 155062
so he was basically The Colonel from Boogie Nights? Henley was a fucking piece of shit. and that other faggot who died. Joe Walsh is a good egg. He is the example of the boomer that needs to be fed into a wood chipper feet first.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
A middle aged man...
Screenshot-from-2023-09-28-19-48-52.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
You're wrong. Because it's not a "scale" in terms of one thing balancing the other. It's a ranking system. I rank you lower than a celibate pedophile. The rank of pedophile does not rise as a result of that. There is no fulcrum. You are the lowest of the low. And deliberately, too, which is puzzling.

That's it for you. You aren't worth my time.
So basically you're just a fucking imbecile who thinks making fun of people on the internet makes you worse than people who masturbate over children being raped; presumably because only one of them can ever affect you. You sniveling little cunt.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
He’s exactly like Pat. “You’re wrong because I say so and I don’t need to explain or argue honestly because you use naughty words, accurately describe how revolting the woman I married is, and don’t participate in online virtue signaling with other fucking faggots like me.”

Get fucked, Hildy. I’m tired of seeing this thread on the LitCrit front page. You know what to do if your “virtue” in a certain area weakens.