• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost If you say rape is worse than murder aren't you also saying murder is better than rape? Both can be heinous but you are elevating one while attempting to demonize the other. In your retarded example you said trolling is worse than pedophilia and thus pedophilia is better. I await your retarded reasoning how this isn't what you were saying even though its EXACTLY what you were saying.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost ill make this even simpler and less of a moral quandary. If I say eating rigatoni is better than spaghetti with the intent of insulting spaghetti, am I not implying rigatoni is awesome, and much better than spaghetti? Now imagine if I said eating doodoo is better than spaghetti. Degrading to spaghetti while also elevating eating poop. Explain.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Im going to nuke this thread until he answers me because im tired of him responding to all of you but not me. @NormsGhost can you please explain your reasoning on how the moral low point for you is trolling, specifically degrading online obituaries, and how this is better than pedophilia? If you rank vandalism below pedohpilia what else is better? Murder? Assault? Racism? Or are those worse than pedophilia but slightly better than vandalism? You're just like Pat when he couldnt admit his Ukrainian paint balloon tweet was stupid. What is the harm in admitting you misspoke, or accidentally praised pedophilia in your attempt to condemn us? Do you understand that doubling down on defending pedos makes you look strange to everyone not in the loop? "Heh. My followers are smart enough to know what I meant." No they think youre defending pedophilia because you are. Admit it.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Plead "No Contest" (a.k.a. Guilty) to hurry up and get it over with before more victims came forward if there was a big, publicized trial. There have been a lot of reports from many other young teens over the years accusing of him drugging and raping them, but he's very well protected by powerful people who have the same taste for kids as he does, so the young girls are just smeared as damaged kids from broken homes looking to make money from a rich and famous celebrity.

View attachment 155062
Never knew that. Ah, well, my thing was a parody, not a tribute.

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost ill make this even simpler and less of a moral quandary. If I say eating rigatoni is better than spaghetti with the intent of insulting spaghetti, am I not implying rigatoni is awesome, and much better than spaghetti? Now imagine if I said eating doodoo is better than spaghetti. Degrading to spaghetti while also elevating eating poop. Explain.
if you say it, intending to insult spaghetti, or if you say it to praise rigatoni, what's the difference? The statement is the same, and what he says is much closer for most people, to saying "it is better to eat shit than spaghetti", only this isn't funny hyperbole. He makes ignorant arguments for eating shit when challenged, not even insulting spaghetti, he has to talk about the shit.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Ha! No, because I might hate both, fool.
Siddown, you're embarrassing yourself.
Again, my rape vs murder comparison. You can hate both and think both are heinous. But by saying rape is worse than murder, you are saying murder is BETTER than rape.

And in your case, you’re not just saying vandalizers are worse than Pedos. Pedos are BETTER than vandalism.

That is defending pedophiles. That is saying pedophilia is better than vandalism which is an insane comparison.

I thought you were an intellectual? Why don’t you come at any discussion as such?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost and if you hate both, why would you say one is better? Why would you say “Because i defended people who lust after kids”. Why would you defend something you find abhorrent? Why are you blatantly lying instead of admitting you either

A.) Said something extremely stupid in your vain attempt to appear multifaceted and smart
B.) Are actually just a pedo defending piece of shit

This isn’t some “Oh he has pronouns in his bio and his wifes gay, so he must be a pedo!” No, you LITERALLY “defended people who lust after kids.” YOUR OWN FUCKING WORDS!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Enough of this palaver, who cares about these gay debates?

I wanna learn more about the Hildawgster.

Hildawg, what did you want to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be a marine biologist.

What’s an influential album from your youth? A big one for me was Rancid - … and Out Come The Wolves

Did you listen to Mancow in the mornings on 103.5 ROCK FM?

Any funny stories from college?