• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
for real .. either the guy is doing a patrick tier trolling job or he is legit broken and doesn't realize he has a problem. def a disconnect going on somewhere.
people like him a Nokes are all over the place online. The kind of person who not only isn't embarrassed by their shortcomings but thinks having no shame makes them superior. "huhuhuh. Jokes on you, I don't even CARE that i'm Fat/Ugly/Bald/a Pervert!"

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Someone asked to hear hildys soy voice, here it is
And he actually thinks he's good at karaoke

1695921037196.png

Forum Clout
Someone asked to hear hildys soy voice, here it is
And he actually thinks he's good at karaoke

That was ear rape. Speaking of rape, that's a parody of a Don Henley song "Dirty Laundry" which is about all of his rape cases in the press.

Don Henley drugs and rapes kids:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
That was ear rape. Speaking of rape, that's a parody of a Don Henley song "Dirty Laundry" which is about all of his rape cases in the press.

Wait what? I will genuinely sell my tickets to the eagles concert in two weeks. He’s a rapist?!

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout

Fuck, 15 year old girl on coke, 16 year old charged with prostitution, at Henley's house and the manager is saying "yeah, no problem, kids these days expect it".

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
@Jenna
Remember when you thought you were the most popular user here?
Now, It seems like everyone hates you and thinks you’re kind of annoying.
That has to sting.

Are you getting highschool flashbacks, FUCKFACE?

View attachment 155061
He lost his mind due to two incidents:

1) no one laughing at the snl skit
2) bubbler calling him a jew

This began the death spiral he’s currently in

Forum Clout
Wait what? I will genuinely sell my tickets to the eagles concert in two weeks. He’s a rapist?!
Plead "No Contest" (a.k.a. Guilty) to hurry up and get it over with before more victims came forward if there was a big, publicized trial. There have been a lot of reports from many other young teens over the years accusing of him drugging and raping them, but he's very well protected by powerful people who have the same taste for kids as he does, so the young girls are just smeared as damaged kids from broken homes looking to make money from a rich and famous celebrity.

SmartSelect_20230928-120015_Chrome.jpg

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
Plead "No Contest" (a.k.a. Guilty) to hurry up and get it over with before more victims came forward if there was a big, publicized trial. There have been a lot of reports from many other young teens over the years accusing of him drugging and raping them, but he's very well protected by powerful people who have the same taste for kids as he does, so the young girls are just smeared as damaged kids from broken homes looking to make money from a rich and famous celebrity.

View attachment 155062
Disgusting faggot. This has probably ruined the Eagles for me like Townshend did for the Who. FUCK

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

View attachment 155062
Also explains the song “King of Hollywood” which describes a Harvey Weinstein type. Don knew plenty of those types - I’m guessing the one who protected him was Irving Azoff who has been their manager since 1972. He’s very powerful in the music industry and is a you know (((who)))

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Aaaaand gets it wrong again. Not defending the celibate pedophile. I'm attacking you.
Get it? The pedophile isn't being elevated, you are being lowered.
and by lowering us you are elevating the pedophile. Do you understand how a scale works? When it tips one way the other side goes up. What don't you get about this? I fucking hate faggots who never concede their points and are adamant we're too stupid to understand the complexity of it.