• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
One doesn't have "impact" and secure "leverage" against people who barely know or care you exist.

I was genuine with both compliment and insult. Your wife has destroyed any hint of femininity and cuteness she ever possessed and you should be angry because it's an insult to YOU. Rather than get fit and cute for herself and her man she went for the dyke look. Sad. Many such cases.
Wow. Those grapes are really sour.

G

Yeah, I don't buy it. You sounded genuine in your compliments, and insincere in your attacks. Retcon all you like, but you can't make me believe it, so oopsie doodles, yourself.

No backsies!
Can you post a vocaroo of the clip or upload to YouTube?

I vaguely remember that, but it'd be fun to revisit and hear the context, especially since it's probably similar to the Dan chubby chaser gotcha.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Interesting. Obviously I meant Episode III.
"Obviously I meant a totally different movie that doesn't make me look like a pedophile". Also in your idiotic edit that you've just added to that blog post, you say that Portman was 19 in Episode I. She wasn't. She was 16. It filmed in 1997.

I first became aware of Natalie Portman as a sex symbol in V for Vendetta.
V for Vendetta came out in 2006. Episode III, which you're now claiming is what you meant when you said "Star Wars I killed the magic", came out in 2005. I know someone as pathetic as you saw Episode III as soon as it came out, so is your new fabricated story that you only became attracted to Natalie Portman when you saw V For Vendetta, ie, a year after you said she already lost "the magic"? Get your story straight, pedophile.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Patrick-tier logic, right there.

"I never lie. Lying isn't lying if it's to someone I don't like. So I never lie."

That is gaslighting. You've actually gaslit yourself into believing your own bullshit. That's called cognitive dissonance, the mark of a narcissist, which again makes sense because you're in a marriage with a fucked up power dynamic over a helpless mentally ill shit beast.

You people are all the same.

Edit: "It's amazing how much you get wrong."
Patrick, is that you back there silly?
Sort of like you retro-editing comments onto me? Come on, dude.

I think I'm done for today. Y'all are boring.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Gaslighting," doesn't apply, because you are all my adversaries. One is justified in lying to an adversary, and y'all lie about me all the time, so turnabout is fair play.

That having been said, I really haven't needed to lie. It's hilarious how much you get wrong.
Is it also hilarious how much “cyber security hacking expert” Jackie has got WRONG so far? She’s ran with the most flimsy of evidence accusing innocent people of serious crimes and spreading it all over twitter. What are your thoughts on that? She has been nowhere near close on her doxxes and comes off like an idiot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Sort of like you retro-editing comments onto me? Come on, dude.

I think I'm done for today. Y'all are boring.
I’ve heard that before…
IMG_0774.jpeg

Didn’t even make it 3 hours

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Aaaaand gets it wrong again. Not defending the celibate pedophile. I'm attacking you.
Get it? The pedophile isn't being elevated, you are being lowered.
No, I got it right. This isn't a fixed list. Morality is subjective. You are saying that you think people who fantasize about molesting and raping kids but haven't acted on it (YET) are morally superior to people who pull easily erased pranks on the internet.

Keep arguing semantics over the words "defend" and "elevated". Bottom line is that you think celibate pedophiles are better people than online pranksters. That's disgusting, and by my own estimation makes you a defender of celibate pedophiles.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No, I got it right. This isn't a fixed list. Morality is subjective. You are saying that you think people who fantasize about molesting and raping kids but haven't acted on it (YET) are morally superior to people who pull easily erased pranks on the internet.

Keep arguing semantics over the words "defend" and "elevated". Bottom line is that you think celibate pedophiles are better people than online pranksters. That's disgusting, and by my own estimation makes you a defender of celibate pedophiles.
I saw earlier he also referred to them as “inactive pedophiles” which is even worse. Sounds like “he’s into kids but his diddling days are behind him, so it’s ok!”

Fucking creep you are, Hildy. No wonder you want to raise your profile with the SFWA.