• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
That would make her 17. Still a typo, though. Also, Christina Hendricks, Susan Sarandon, Pat Benatar, etc. etc.
V for Vendetta came out in 2005, moron.
This is the part of my post you chose to reply to?

And you're wrong on both counts. Portman was born in June 1981. Filming began June 1997. She'd literally just turned 16. Not 17.

And V for Vendetta came out in 2006. Wikipedia is your friend, pedophile.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
But what will become of men then?' I asked him, 'without God and immortal life? All things are permitted then, they can do what they like?
c39154400586f5de60e5113634d04037.jpeg

I pray you get cancer.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I suppose because it was the lowest example I could think of. Also because "pedo" has become the constant alt-right insult these days. Oh, and there was that thing Vox Day has tried to popularize about SFWA and pedophiles. So, technically, y'all chose the topic, not me.
I suppose because it was the lowest example I could think of. Also because "pedo" has become the constant alt-right insult these days. Oh, and there was that thing Vox Day has tried to popularize about SFWA and pedophiles. So, technically, y'all chose the topic, not me.
I'll note that Vox's wife isn't a fat slob and he has never positively compared pedophiles to anyone he disagrees with politically.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Interesting. Obviously I meant Episode III. I first became aware of Natalie Portman as a sex symbol in V for Vendetta. But the klutzy scene where she gives birth to Luke and Leia and then dies of absolutely nothing? That was a real buzzkill. Years later, I saw her in The Black Swan (which should have won the 2011 Oscar, by the way) and I saw her in a whole new light.

Incidentally, I noticed that you ignored an entire HUGE list of hot, adult actresses and focused in on the one, obvious typo. That one typo was the only thing you could find after combing through ALL my blog posts, and this one thing from 13 years ago was all you could come up with. That's pretty pathetic. You ain't got shit.

Honestly, I was a little embarrassed over this blog post until just now. Friends of mine had chided me over my blunt objectifying of women. But you? You find one typo and discount the rest. You ignore how I lament how Jennifer Lawrence wasn't cast as Wonder Woman, you ignore how I love older women like Nina Hartley or Susan Sarandon. (Or, speaking of Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter. Yes, even now.) Your cult-driven myopia is absolutely breathtaking.

Keep searching. You'll go on finding nothing.
you fucking pedo

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
So if it comes out Jackie is, once again, completely wrong and an innocent family (including wife and young children) was doxxed and defamed for the outraged attention of tens of thousands of people then officially named as criminals in court documents for absolutely no reason what will your stance be? And what do you suggest the fallout for Jackie and Pat should be?
@NormsGhost - Incapable of answering honestly or without avoiding the questions?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
What’s the deal with ugly, old, bald faggots and Natalie Portman?
"Years later, I saw her in The Black Swan (which should have won the 2011 Oscar, by the way) and I saw her in a whole new light."

Such a predatory way of expressing things. "I saw her"

"HUGE list of hot, adult actresses"

This guy is a fawkin problem, no bs.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
"Gaslighting," doesn't apply, because you are all my adversaries. One is justified in lying to an adversary, and y'all lie about me all the time, so turnabout is fair play.

That having been said, I really haven't needed to lie. It's hilarious how much you get wrong.

Whoa, what?! Why am I your fucking adversary? I extended my hand in friendship as a Brotherman and you spit in my face like this?!