• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
The rest of my idiotic rant can be thrown out. But as long as you know that Eric Hildeman's wife is objectively hideous then I consider my point made.
All your insults against my wife fall on deaf ears, because @RobertMewler already admitted my wife is hot, and y'all agreed with her then.

Isn't that right, Mew? Don't bother lying, I have the podcast recording.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Why'd you choose pedophiles as the comparison then?
I suppose because it was the lowest example I could think of. Also because "pedo" has become the constant alt-right insult these days. Oh, and there was that thing Vox Day has tried to popularize about SFWA and pedophiles. So, technically, y'all chose the topic, not me.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
All your insults against my wife fall on deaf ears, because @RobertMewler already admitted my wife is hot, and y'all agreed with her then.

Isn't that right, Mew? Don't bother lying, I have the podcast recording.
Why would I lie, asshole? I said she looked cute in one picture and I meant it. And it was a picture taken when she had more normal hair and clothes and makeup and had a nice smile.

Fast forward in the same podcast when we looked at a pic of her with shaved sides and a hideous dye job and I think Dan and I both expressed that she'd given up, was probably a dyke, and was disrespecting you as a man for letting herself go so completely. Oopsie doodles!

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
Interesting. Obviously I meant Episode III. I first became aware of Natalie Portman as a sex symbol in V for Vendetta. But the klutzy scene where she gives birth to Luke and Leia and then dies of absolutely nothing? That was a real buzzkill. Years later, I saw her in The Black Swan (which should have won the 2011 Oscar, by the way) and I saw her in a whole new light.

Incidentally, I noticed that you ignored an entire HUGE list of hot, adult actresses and focused in on the one, obvious typo. That one typo was the only thing you could find after combing through ALL my blog posts, and this one thing from 13 years ago was all you could come up with. That's pretty pathetic. You ain't got shit.

Honestly, I was a little embarrassed over this blog post until just now. Friends of mine had chided me over my blunt objectifying of women. But you? You find one typo and discount the rest. You ignore how I lament how Jennifer Lawrence wasn't cast as Wonder Woman, you ignore how I love older women like Nina Hartley or Susan Sarandon. (Or, speaking of Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter. Yes, even now.) Your cult-driven myopia is absolutely breathtaking.

Keep searching. You'll go on finding nothing.
I bet this V for Vendetta scene in particular made you think Natalie Portman was a sex symbol you pederast. She’s bald in almost every other part of the movie
132E368B-6608-476E-AB84-A056BE22CA5F.jpeg

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Eric Hildeman has an award from a guy who fucked kids on a houseboat hanging on his wall and he wants to tell YOU how bad of a person you are
If I bothered to answer all of y'all's bullshit, I'd be typing all day. So letting a bunch of shit go by in the riptide doesn't count as "dodging." (Duh!)

I look forward to the day I publicly burn that award. But for that act to have impact, I need leverage. I believe I'll achieve that someday, especially if you idiots keep insulting me and thus raising my profile with SFWA. But like I told you before, I'll do this at a time of my choosing, not yours. If you're impatient about it, too bad. Not my problem.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
If I bothered to answer all of y'all's bullshit, I'd be typing all day. So letting a bunch of shit go by in the riptide doesn't count as "dodging." (Duh!)

I look forward to the day I publicly burn that award. But for that act to have impact, I need leverage. I believe I'll achieve that someday, especially if you idiots keep insulting me and thus raising my profile with SFWA. But like I told you before, I'll do this at a time of my choosing, not yours. If you're impatient about it, too bad. Not my problem.
I'll do it as soon as it's not useful to me anymore, until then I'll proudly display it.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Why would I lie, asshole? I said she looked cute in one picture and I meant it. And it was a picture taken when she had more normal hair and clothes and makeup and had a nice smile.

Fast forward in the same podcast when we looked at a pic of her with shaved sides and a hideous dye job and I think Dan and I both expressed that she'd given up, was probably a dyke, and was disrespecting you as a man for letting herself go so completely. Oopsie doodles!
Yeah, I don't buy it. You sounded genuine in your compliments, and insincere in your attacks. Retcon all you like, but you can't make me believe it, so oopsie doodles, yourself.

No backsies!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Hey Average Redditor Hildeman, how come you chide us for the subject matter we post, yet remain silent about Jackie's past of racist and homophobic posts made while a key member of the GNAA? It cost her a job in the current Pedo In Chief's administration, yet you seem to have zero issues with it. Nice consistency, stupid.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout

One doesn't have "impact" and secure "leverage" against people who barely know or care you exist.
Yeah, I don't buy it. You sounded genuine in your compliments, and insincere in your attacks. Retcon all you like, but you can't make me believe it, so oopsie doodles, yourself.

No backsies!
I was genuine with both compliment and insult. Your wife has destroyed any hint of femininity and cuteness she ever possessed and you should be angry because it's an insult to YOU. Rather than get fit and cute for herself and her man she went for the dyke look. Sad. Many such cases.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Dan and I called her a "shit beast" more than a year and a half ago on a podcast episode, the one which Hildeman listened to and got all pissy about. He's the one who's lying.
He's a gaslighter, which doesn't surprise me given he's married to a mentally ill woman who can't support herself.
"Gaslighting," doesn't apply, because you are all my adversaries. One is justified in lying to an adversary, and y'all lie about me all the time, so turnabout is fair play.

That having been said, I really haven't needed to lie. It's hilarious how much you get wrong.