• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
You may know German, but you need to work on your English. Will Tate specifically said that leftists like me should be walked into ovens. If you can't even pick up on that one, then you need to ask your German friends to clarify it for you.
Und dann kanst du mir den Arse kussen.

Have you ever heard of the word “hyperbole”? We only have like 2 or 3 actual Nazis here.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Define caring? Otherwise you're doing your usual equivocation.

Secondly assume I care. It's not a dichotomy. You'd need to show why they are mutually exclusive. Prove that caring is only possible in that case. Nice affirming the consequent, stupid.

If gibney then care.
Care.
Therfore gibney.

Use your iq for something useful.

Second stupid equivocation by you. Sloppy language. You're tying "regarding me" to being gibney. It's regarding me because Jackie is trying to illegally get the site shut down. Regardless of my identity. That's "regarding me" ya frickin doofus.
you are so cranky before your morning joe
1695868051135.png

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
I don't defend pedophiles. I compare inactive pedophiles to active trolls in order to make it clear the depths of evil to which you all have sunk. That's not me defending pedophiles, that's me attacking you.

You do realize 98% of this board has never done anything but come here and make impolite jokes?

Harry Powell

Forum Clout
His wife’s work history or health issues are not our concern. He loves her and stands by her. Back off! It’s not our show.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Sure Judaism is fake.

"Judaism is FAKE!" - Eric Hildeman

Now Jerry, that to me sounds a little... anti-semitic. Very anti-semitic in fact. Sounds like something that Adam Egret would say while he's ranting again about what Hildy used to do to the jewish children at Birkenhau.
2f8e6508c22efb717f1d1f96ec5d673334-28-Jerry-Seinfeld-Norm-Macdonald.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

im calling the adl ROIGHT NIOW

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Eric did you read my thread reviewing your superhero story? https://onaforums.net/threads/hildy...heros-battling-against-internet-trolls.43852/

I hope you take my constructive criticism and become a better writer.
Nice. Except you only found a rough draft. (Only one place you could have found my story.) So I'll have to take a grain of salt along with your review, given your skills at being a literary critic, which... oh, wait, that's right, you don't have any.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Nice. Except you only found a rough draft. (Only one place you could have found my story.) So I'll have to take a grain of salt along with your review, given your skills at being a literary critic, which... oh, wait, that's right, you don't have any.
You aren't an author either. Atleast Pat got published, you didn't even accomplish that.

You are a mediocre midwestern rube Hildy.

Preach about atheism on fb to nobody. That's more your lane.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I'm only like 16 pages into this but I'm hammered and have a short attention span so I won't finish it. But it appears that Hildeman thinks that a celibate pedophile is morally superior to funsters who vandalize moderated online obituaries. Let's break this down:
  • Funster: vandalizes online obituary of an old dead woman because her idiot grandson defends celibate pedophiles publicly on social media. The vandalization is for loffs and is easily removed.
  • Celibate pedophile: fantasizes about molesting and fucking children but has not acted upon it. No thought given as to why this celibate pedophile has not acted upon their desires (lack of opportunity, has not built themselves up to take the step, etc) or what effect even having these desires has on a person in the present or future.
9,999 people out of 10,000 would say the online prankster is morally superior to a guy who dreams about pedophilia and has strong desires to rape kids but has not acted on it yet. The other person would be Eric Hildeman. Also Eric Hildeman's wife is disgusting and ugly.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I'm only like 16 pages into this but I'm hammered and have a short attention span so I won't finish it. But it appears that Hildeman thinks that a celibate pedophile is morally superior to funsters who vandalize moderated online obituaries. Let's break this down:
  • Funster: vandalizes online obituary of an old dead woman because her idiot grandson defends celibate pedophiles publicly on social media. The vandalization is for loffs and is easily removed.
  • Celibate pedophile: fantasizes about molesting and fucking children but has not acted upon it. No thought given as to why this celibate pedophile has not acted upon their desires (lack of opportunity, has not built themselves up to take the step, etc) or what effect even having these desires has on a person in the present or future.
9,999 people out of 10,000 would say the online prankster is morally superior to a guy who dreams about pedophilia and has strong desires to rape kids but has not acted on it yet. The other person would be Eric Hildeman. Also Eric Hildeman's wife is disgusting and ugly.
Wasn't really following until you mentioned his beastly wife