• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

I'll just leave this here, then.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
I reported what the court documents said, and what Jackie's opinion was. I offered no opinion on my own regarding it. If that's what you call a "signal boost," then I say you're wrong. All I did was describe what happened.
A lot of court documents said the 2020 election was stolen. People who repost that I guess are doing nothing wrong

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I reported what the court documents said, and what Jackie's opinion was. I offered no opinion on my own regarding it. If that's what you call a "signal boost," then I say you're wrong. All I did was describe what happened.
You dont possess opinions worth having anyways. Before you fall asleep tonight, sniff your wifes poopy butthole for the boys here at the forum. A nice hearty, fulled-chested whiff of your wifes slippery chungus.

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
Eric kid fucker hilderman to Owen a

Attachments

• brokeback-mountain.gif
    brokeback-mountain.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 17

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
No, I mean the Latin word for half.
I'm reserved about the whole Gibney thing. We'll know soon enough.
hard to take your reservation very seriously if Torswats/Dushatar has been thoroughly debunked by multiple third-parties (lots of Blocked&Reported listeners), Jackie called it "possibly a false flag" (bullshit vague excuse), and you're still giving Jcikie and Pat any credence.

Surely you agree that thrusting a random family into the spotlight of "THE WORST PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET", and accuse someone of running a "torture website" in a court document, tagging the school they work at saying they are dangerous to be around kids, necessitates very solid evidence, no? Especially after already falling for Rahul Kumar and Canyon psyops?

Surely Patrick and Jackie will be the target of your scorn if you knew the Gibney thing is another lousy fuckup? No, you won't. You already prooved with Dushatar you don't really care about defaming and harassing people as long as it's your side of the pattyverse doing it.

good news for you is that you won't have to face this cognitive dissonance again since Jackie will never explain the Quasi-Gibney connection because she knows it's bullshit. She never mentioned Gibney again after Pat's motion was posted, she's crossing off the days until the statute of limitations lol.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
I don't defend pedophiles. I compare inactive pedophiles to active trolls in order to make it clear the depths of evil to which you all have sunk. That's not me defending pedophiles, that's me attacking you.

Exactly how many people have you won over to your side with this "inactive pedos >>> active trolls" argument? Compared to all the people who think it's an enormous red flag for you to keep advocating it, keep bringing it up.

You're a minor orbiter of a lolcow, and your name is forever associated with just how passionately you cling to this argument. But you don't understand the depths of evil that they sunk to! Eric Hilderman, pedophile defender. That's best case scenario. Eric Hilderman, pedophile. That's more likely.

Skippy

Crack me open and take away the demons, Ronnie
Forum Clout
Exactly how many people have you won over to your side with this "inactive pedos >>> active trolls" argument? Compared to all the people who think it's an enormous red flag for you to keep advocating it, keep bringing it up.

You're a minor orbiter of a lolcow, and your name is forever associated with just how passionately you cling to this argument. But you don't understand the depths of evil that they sunk to! Eric Hilderman, pedophile defender. That's best case scenario. Eric Hilderman, pedophile. That's more likely.

LET US HEAR ANOTHER RAPE. I LIKE ANAL RAPE!

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost

This is your wife's LinkedIn work history:

View attachment 154906View attachment 154907

So she's got 2 volunteer jobs and she was in a barbershop quartet? Why would she put these as her work history when there are sections for volunteer work and activities?

Then she worked at Kohl's for (checks notes) FIFTEEN YEARS before finally landing her dream job, the one you gave her - which I'm assuming entails keeping Excel sheets of how much you spend on coffee and donuts for the six other faggots who show up to your circle jerks at the credit union.

Your wife is a literal retard.
So her job is to get coffee and donuts for trannies and kid touchers?